Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
ZKK is still the biggest embarrassment.
Kaido will be furious Luffy left Wano, and didn't unearth Pluton. Kaido hated the way the WG ruled the world, and wanted a world determined by war. Kaido would have wanted Luffy to take Pluton, and use it to destroy the WG.

IMO, Kaido wanted to create the new Joy Boy, and set Wano up for Joy Boy to take it over to initiate the final war.

I used to think Kaido would be allies with the Straw Hats if he returned, but if Momo is Pluton's controller, and Momo refused to open the borders and go to war with the WG, I think Kaido will actually flip his shit, which sets up Zoro for the kill. Also, Kaido has just caused too much evil to be acceptable as an ally at this point.

Act 4 Luffy will be Luffy and Big Mom/Carmel's big clash, IMO, leaving Kaido for Zoro.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Kaido will be furious Luffy left Wano, and didn't unearth Pluton. Kaido hated the way the WG ruled the world, and wanted a world determined by war. Kaido would have wanted Luffy to take Pluton, and use it to destroy the WG.

IMO, Kaido wanted to create the new Joy Boy, and set Wano up for Joy Boy to take it over to initiate the final war.

I used to think Kaido would be allies with the Straw Hats if he returned, but if Momo is Pluton's controller, and Momo refused to open the borders and go to war with the WG, I think Kaido will actually flip his shit, which sets up Zoro for the kill. Also, Kaido has just caused too much evil to be acceptable as an ally at this point.

Act 4 Luffy will be Luffy and Big Mom/Carmel's big clash, IMO, leaving Kaido for Zoro.
The part about Kaido wanting to create a new Joy Boy is facts. But Oda just simulated game to the end and abandoned his character arc. We were robbed of a 10/10 villain.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Here's him backtracking and deleting the pic he took of Oda's home. I dunno what's creepier, the fact he just casually pulled up to Oda's house and took pictures, or that he thought it was cool to post it lol
Bruh he's pushing 40 :milaugh:

Whether or not you believed Oda's address was public knowledge, common sense should have told him this was a terrible idea.
Police were looking for the wrong guy:
Sandman (砂男(サンドマン) Sandoman) (corruption of Soundman (He who creates "sound") (サウンドマン (「音」をかなでる者) Saundoman ("Oto" o kanaderu Mono))),
https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Sandman
real :kata:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
The part about Kaido wanting to create a new Joy Boy is facts. But Oda just simulated game to the end and abandoned his character arc. We were robbed of a 10/10 villain.
The issue was Wano Act 1-3 were hyped focused on Oden, IMO because Oda reached the point where he realized he needed more Acts to take care of Pluton and other stuff.

I expect Act 4 to be more or less Kaido's narrative arc in this series.