I have doubts Big Mom will be at Elbaf. So, let's say she gets out of the volcano the exact minute Luffy lands there, first she has to get off Wano, which may be even more difficult as Hera and Prometheus seem to have vanished, so if she can't find them, then she has to hijack a ship and sail back to Whole Cake. Then, there's the whole issue there with Blackbeard's raid. And then she has to sail out there to Elbaf, as well.

So, unless Elbaf lasts, in-story, a week or two like Wano did, that's not a whole lot of time for her.

@King TheAncientCenturion

if Morgoth/Melkor whoever was adapted for the big screen/small screen/whatever, how would you want to see him portrayed? Would you want his cowardly traits to be played down?

If he ever does get adapted, I'd like to see some time spent on his relationship with Sauron and the Balrogs.
Why?

RoP ain't enough of an indication for ya?

They gonna butcher him so hard lol

I have doubts Big Mom will be at Elbaf. So, let's say she gets out of the volcano the exact minute Luffy lands there, first she has to get off Wano, which may be even more difficult as Hera and Prometheus seem to have vanished, so if she can't find them, then she has to hijack a ship and sail back to Whole Cake. Then, there's the whole issue there with Blackbeard's raid. And then she has to sail out there to Elbaf, as well.

So, unless Elbaf lasts, in-story, a week or two like Wano did, that's not a whole lot of time for her.
You missed the part of the volcano erupting