Now you are twisting narrative to suit your agenda lol

First you said - they weren't rivals

Then I gave you a panel which clearly says they fought each other numerous times which means they were more or less equals

Now you are saying - it wasn't one vs one but roger vs garp+marine soldiers

Bruhhh....

Why Roger will respect Garp to such extent that he will request Garp to take care of his son if Garp never really fought Roger in fair duel??
1. I said rodger not once stated that garp was his rival. Not a single panel

2. Stated that we have zero context on how the fight even remotely went down

3. Then stated that your panel that you showed with rodger saying they fought to the death sometimes does not equate to garp being his equal since we have zero context again in how their fight went down.

4. Stated that if you have the exact context share the chapter that shows it.

There was 0 contradiction on my end since you haven't shown rodger viewing garp as a rival. Infact rodger wanting garp to adopt his kid leads more to rodger viewing garp as a friend and not a rival

1076:
- Cover art is about volume 105
- Kizaru arrives with Jay Garcia at Egghead
- Jay Garcia is using the legendary sword Shodai Kitetsu.
- The Shodai Kitetsu is a wood sword (no, there's no blade). It requires a lot of training and you need to master Haoshoku to use and cut with it.

break next week

Chapter 1,076: Shake this World
-Chapter starts out with Luffy and Zoro agreeing to Lucci and Kaku’s request to fight the Seraphim together
-Luffy activates Gear 5 and Zoro activates King of Hell and defeats one of the Seraphim together, while Lucci slowly starts to admire Luffy’s fighting spirit and determination
-We see how the other groups are doing against the Seraphim, not too many details but they seem to be fighting on even ground; Sanji is trying to argue with Jinbei on who will fight against S-Shark lol
-In the pages leading up to the finale of the chapter, we see the Marines fighting against the Grand Fleet as both are on their way to Egghead
-The Grand Fleet is going because they noticed Luffy’s flame dying out in Wano, but were late to respond - they saw the article about Luffy kidnapping Vegapunk and went straight to Egghead
-In the last two pages of the chapter, Blackbeard appears as he let Law get away - the Blackbeard commanders are having a meeting where their bounties are revealed when all of a sudden they hear a sudden crash near the island - the man known as….

Break next week, color page + lead cover this week

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
You mean Frontiers? As a game it’s repetitive. They reused old levels (again) like green hill zone, sky palace, chemical plant, and others. The movement is cool and the fact that you build the map through rails as you play is a cool mechanic. However, maybe it’s just because it’s coming after the worst game Sonic Forces, I can’t help but have fun playing it.
I couldn't be bothered to do every portal after like the 5th speed highway level. :milaugh:

Chapter 1,076: Shake this World
-Chapter starts out with Luffy and Zoro agreeing to Lucci and Kaku’s request to fight the Seraphim together
-Luffy activates Gear 5 and Zoro activates King of Hell and defeats one of the Seraphim together, while Lucci slowly starts to admire Luffy’s fighting spirit and determination
-We see how the other groups are doing against the Seraphim, not too many details but they seem to be fighting on even ground; Sanji is trying to argue with Jinbei on who will fight against S-Shark lol
-In the pages leading up to the finale of the chapter, we see the Marines fighting against the Grand Fleet as both are on their way to Egghead
-The Grand Fleet is going because they noticed Luffy’s flame dying out in Wano, but were late to respond - they saw the article about Luffy kidnapping Vegapunk and went straight to Egghead
-In the last two pages of the chapter, Blackbeard appears as he let Law get away - the Blackbeard commanders are having a meeting where their bounties are revealed when all of a sudden they hear a sudden crash near the island - the man known as….

Break next week, color page + lead cover this week
This is perfect which is why I can't believe cuz oda won't write this good lol