@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

That *sigh* at the beginning of the video is an opener to the rant of the week.

Goddamit after watching it live I didn't notice the details because I was waiting for MJF vs Bryan but this video points out the stupidity of the match between Page and Mox.

There is a part of the video that goes over the fact that Moxley was waiting for straight up a minute for Hangman to do something. Double checked it and he did.

Jesus...
Mox is turning out to be like Ric flair in terms of blading. Only stupid marks liked the match. That choke itself was horrible. One mistake and you can lose your life, is 10 sec of entertainment worth losing one's life over?
Jim Cornette absolutely went out on a rampage here, the sigh at the start was funny. "Even a strong wind can make Mox bleed" :kobeha:
Was that even a Texas Death match? Maybe like incompetent fools they thought nearly killing the other wrestler is what happens in it. This is AEW version of it and what a sad version.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
lmao
you are blaming pep?
He's ruining my club for years. So, yeah.

I imagine if your boys lose the final or to Madrid in the final moments of the game and your coach says: "I don't feel sad about this loss" it can fuck up your mind.

City was self-efficient for years now, you'd swap Pep with a doll and no one would notice since both him and doll would not teach players anything new or boost their morale.

Fuck him thru and thru.