@Seth if I agree with Corny on one thing then it is that these hardcore "matches" are the stupidest shit reserved for complete idiots who like to be mutilated or watch people mutilate themselves.

It always makes me think back to the Lesnar/Ambrose match at WM I think, and how Lesnar shot down every barn wrestling idea Ambrose brought up (like using a chainsaw iirc) and just had a tame match with him. Because Lesnar is pro wrestling incarnate, while Ambrose is a plumber. And then Dean had the gall to bitch about it and put the blame on Lesnar.

I'm glad he's now free to showcase just how stupid his "ideas" are, but I'm sad for his child that will have to grow up with a dad that blades while making breakfast cereal

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth if I agree with Corny on one thing then it is that these hardcore "matches" are the stupidest shit reserved for complete idiots who like to be mutilated or watch people mutilate themselves.

It always makes me think back to the Lesnar/Ambrose match at WM I think, and how Lesnar shot down every barn wrestling idea Ambrose brought up (like using a chainsaw iirc) and just had a tame match with him. Because Lesnar is pro wrestling incarnate, while Ambrose is a plumber. And then Dean had the gall to bitch about it and put the blame on Lesnar.

I'm glad he's now free to showcase just how stupid his "ideas" are, but I'm sad for his child that will have to grow up with a dad that blades while making breakfast cereal
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

By the way. Booker/Promotor of the year didn't call up MJF and FTR to the first Dynamite after a PPV.
:kobeha:

The main event was Boredlow vs Powerhouse Jobbs and for fucks sake, Wardlow lost the title right after his program with Joe.

I'm convinced TK is a meme guy. He must be bro. There is no fucking way he does this shit while sane.

@NikaInParis I lost 4.5 KG this week
Is that healthy?
I'd say it is.
More than that would be too much.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

By the way. Booker/Promotor of the year didn't call up MJF and FTR to the first Dynamite after a PPV.

The main event was Boredlow vs Powerhouse Jobbs and for fucks sake, Wardlow lost the title right after his program with Joe.

I'm convinced TK is a meme guy. He must be bro. There is no fucking way he does this shit while sane.
His goals are beyond our understanding, man.
Next years's booker of the year award will prove it:sanmoji: