People love to dunk on redon but look at it from his view he owes nothing to us instead the one who provides him with leaks could get in huge trouble if found out

Whenever they come out they come out, yall gotta chill your life isn't dependent on this
You know, I can see why this would have come across as me having a problem with Redon -not- sharing, but I think you misconstrued my intent. I was simply stating that I don't think he shares with other people because of his ego. Ultimately, I, much like yourself, do not think he owes anyone anything. If he works for one of the publishing companies it is a risk on his end to release it. However I do not think he releases for virtuous/altruistic reasons. He does it for the worship he receives from sad individuals who take One Piece a little too seriously.

I referred to his attitude towards the 'spoiler game' as if he was in Blue Lock because of the Egoism element of that manga. He wants to be the main spoiler guy. The big man. I find that a little sad, but all the power to him.

Last edited: