If
Wanted to keep that part a secret, but here you go:

- Garp is heading to Fullalead, he is talking to Bogard
- They know BB is not on the island, but Kuzan and Shiryu are
- Bogard calls Shiryu the number 3 swordsman of the world, so that should be no problem because he is the number 2
- Garp laughs and remembers the battles Bogard had with Mihawk and how he's the reason Mihawk stopt hunting marines and became a Shichibukai
- We get an official intro for Bogard
- Bogard: The Marine's Strongest Swordsman and number 2 in the World, wielder of 1 of the Supreme Grade Blades (name of the blade isn't given, but it's black)
If Nobodyknowsgard had been of any use battle wise he'd had been named admiral. I think he's even below Momonga who, as a side note, doesn't need to hang out with someone famous to feel cool.

I

Indigo

TCB locked channels that were previously opened thats my problem, but they shouldnt be doong it anyway because they call it volunteer work

also tcb is so fucking dogshit, owner is terrible
Bro it's just a discord channel, who gives a fuck?

and if you think TCB is dogshit and the owner is terrible, why do you care you can't access a few channels in their discord? lmao

as long as they aren't paywalling early chapters / scans / spoilers, that's fine by me

new subscriptions

Post automatically merged:

then tcb, i dont know the rewards because im banned
Brah...they don't even do like proper series translation...just one piece. :risicheck::shame:

Look at this guy..an actual fansubber...he translates(does pretty well too) Japanese Dramas(most of them we probably won't get anywhere if not for him) and everything is available for download.

https://irozuku.org/fansub/

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Brah...they don't even do like proper series translation...just one piece. :risicheck::shame:

Look at this guy..an actual fansubber...he translates(does pretty well too) Japanese Dramas(most of them we probably won't get anywhere if not for him) and everything is available for download.

https://irozuku.org/fansub/
The reason they only do one piece is because they have a vendetta against tcb(like a lot of people do) but too many tcb dickriders so they cant just tell people how bad the main staff running it are

also tcb is so fucking dogshit, owner is terrible
You sound like you're salty that you got kicked off the discord
Post automatically merged:

I love people like these. The scanlation group who did Golden Kamuy is like this too, I would've never gotten into GK at all without their awesome glossaries at the end of every chapter.
These ppl are dedicated fans who can ACTUALLY translate.
While One Piece is too popular, so it lures in the attention whores