Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Last edited:
Bro edited his post:kailaugh:
Changed a lot since then.

- Being Yonko doesn't boost bounties, we thought it did. Now it needs correction.

- Mihawk is weaker than 3.1 billion guy despite having bigger bounty. Because he was 'Marine Hunter' most dangerous guy for Marines, while you ZKK boys were saying Mihawk is 'harmless' to the government lmao.

Take the L.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

- Being Yonko doesn't boost bounties, we thought it did. Now it needs correction.

- Mihawk is weaker than 3.1 billion guy despite having bigger bounty. Because he was 'Marine Hunter' most dangerous guy for Marines, while you ZKK boys were saying Mihawk is 'harmless' to the government lmao.

Take the L.
Mihawk and Buggy bully you in your sleep, dont they? :saden:

Considering what's going on zoro will get max 3-5 panels next chapter.
1 panel for each, Cucki, Kaku the chad, stussi (gentleman as zoro is, she'll just get CoCed).
2 panels just for zoro wank where he just flexes his muscles and poses until kizaru arrives in 1073

:zosmug:

Nah editor comments is fraud most of the time last week they say about the power of nika nomi.
This looks cool, i can see zoro gonna have this attack move based on shinigami while emanating shinigami aura like asura etc
Oh I see :) but well let's see how this is going I want to see giraffe awakening and yontoryu kaku also wonder if lucci and stussy will help kaku and other VP backing zoro up & kizaru.......

Take the L.
ZKK soon

Take the L.
Wait
This is the Zoro fanclub
What are you even doing here?