Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Too bad i been here almost 1year never got added:josad:, altho i disagree with mod letting him this should be member decision tho im pretty sure most people here want he changed last week, what do u think @nik87 or @mly90 u guys should be new leader here or mke a poll
We are fighting over nothing, tbh.
Doesnt matter who "leads" this since all it means is adding people to a tag list in the first post.
We can always ask a mod to make new polls when we want.
We should use 1000th page for the updated tag list once we reach there so we always know where to find it.

Doesnt matter who "leads" this since all it means is adding people to a tag list in the first post.
We should use 1000th page for the updated tag list once we reach there so we always know where to find it.
Yeah, with the new threadmark feature we can even mark it, so it's easier to find

Aight then but yeah we need to change vote once a week when there is hot topic about zoro

Pre TS with this attack zoro needed Ashura now with one sword :myman:
Now we wait 20+ days to see how Zoro folds him/them. :crazwhat:
Probably the others vegapunk will help him is 3v2 they said they're going to back him up I want to see how this will go:hope:
But man since luffy vs lucci it was obviously zoro was going to fight kaku and look how both are presented with the Ennies lobby clash(luffy-lucci) and with the ship first meeting (zoro-kaku)also with their last movement rokuogan and amaedechi :myman:
Seriously I hope he brought with him his swords and his giraffe awakening even if it's long or short one like luffy's one

Cool but where is the green ryou :kriwhat:

Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah a correction from the chapter