Consolation prize >>>> kidd being captured and luffy also being captured for 0 purpose or reason to advance plot.

Blackbeard : "let me capture koby since his life can change the world"

Kaido to asura doji, kidd and luffy: "become my subordinates since I want more men wororoorroroorrooro"
May i ask why do you love Koby so much ?

He's one of the worst characters in the verse i cant understand how there are even two people in this forum that like this crybaby.

What was the purpose of Koby getting captured?
Was it related to him and his journey?

No

It was a reason for Garp to fight Aokiji lol.

Kaido recognized Luffys strength. And Luffy went on to beat kaido.

BB wanted Coby to trade with the WG lmao. And he didn't even plan on it. He was like " Oh shit, my commanders got negged by Boa and Ray. We gotta get something to show for the trip all the way to here. Quick. Grab a random marine. Maybe that pink haired twink"

Consolation price coby
1. To set up kobys beef with bb along with luffy
2. To set up garps death or capture that will trigger both luffy and koby

3. That actually adds to my point. Dude didn't even plan it but once in motion he capture only koby and said "F the other marines available ".

4. To bad he went out of his way to not capture a random marine and instead captured a marine that helped him out with Wang zi at rocky port. And got the marine whom had the biggest current title there at Amazon lilly

Do you seriously think you can just ask someone who has spoilers and expect him to reply: OH YES GALAXY THIS THIS AN THAT IS HAPPENING THERE YOU GO:sweat:

Doesn't work like this.
Post automatically merged:

Why?
No I was asking why are you saying that the worst thing that can happen is a break after this chapter