Can this disease be controlled without using medicine?
Actually, I was able to control 90% of this disease...But I still face problems such as not sneezing and difficulty in the stomach every now and then...But I no longer have shortness of breath and high heart rate
I studied psychology, I know that this disease is long and its treatment is sometimes difficult...And I don't want to fall into the black hole of using medicine
Do you think I should use anti-stress methods such as exercise and meditation or should I use drugs such as bisoprolol 5?

Can this disease be controlled without using medicine?
Actually, I was able to control 90% of this disease...But I still face problems such as not sneezing and difficulty in the stomach every now and then...But I no longer have shortness of breath and high heart rate
I studied psychology, I know that this disease is long and its treatment is sometimes difficult...And I don't want to fall into the black hole of using medicine
Do you think I should use anti-stress methods such as exercise and meditation or should I use drugs such as bisoprolol 5?
Go for CBT

Cognitive Behavior therapy if it's available in your place.

Another thing you can do while having a panic attack is to limit blood supply to the brain by doing exercise such as push ups or heavy lifting. It worked with most of my patients.

Meditation helps but gives results with consistency and necessary practice.

G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly
I'm sorry about your grandmother. I wish all the best for her soul in the afterlife world.
The only grandparent i have is my paternal grandmother. She still lives in the rural community where she raised my dad and his siblings(I'm from Brazil. There are many rural communities here.). She constantly comes to our city to visit the family,take care of her health and celebrate the special occasions. Despite being a old woman,she is in good health and enjoys the good things of life.
Did you take a good number of pictures with your grandmother while she was alive? Photos are the best way to preserve the memories of the deceased. I learned this from the movie Coco by Pixar. I bought my first modern cell phone in December of last year,with the salary of my first job. With it,i can easily take a large number of photos wherever i go.
Thank you so much man, thats very kind of you to say that.

Ah that sounds nice, I'm glad to hear your grandmother is in good spirits and you get to see her often, that she is doing well. That is genuinely lovely to hear!

We took LOTS of pictures of her and some videos, I used to take a lot of funny pictures of her with putting wigs on her and my grandad, fancy dress ones like afros and clown stuff and we have hundreds of pics of her now. Shes usually smiling in most of them and very happy, so its very nice for us to have all these photos, especially with her gone now ofc. They've become truly priceless and timeless for us now.

During the funeral, I saw a picture of her only in her 40s when I was born and she was holding me as a baby, I never saw that photo before and I was shocked as I did not recognise either of us in it lol. My mum has stories of me pranking her even as a baby constantly but man, seeing that photo was something else.

Photos are fantastic for that reason and so is Coco, absolutely beautiful and emotional film! Gosh that film is gonna be even harder and yet sweeter to watch now ironically!

Oh last December? That is wonderful! In Brazil everyhing is MUCH more expensive right? I heard you pay 4x the amount for stuff there compared to other countries?! I heard games consoles are 4x or 400% there for example?!

Its amazing what technology is capable of now, extremely portable devices that can easily hold 100s, even 1000s of photos at least! Even way higher than that potentially I imagine! The one thing I love about photographs especially is preserving memories in physical form as you said. That is truy priceless. The people we love can truly live on in a physical form for all of us to see after they die, even if its only inanimate/still in these photos.

Go for CBT

Cognitive Behavior therapy if it's available in your place.

Another thing you can do while having a panic attack is to limit blood supply to the brain by doing exercise such as push ups or heavy lifting. It worked with most of my patients.

Meditation helps but gives results with consistency and necessary practice.
thank you

If you don't mind, let me ask here, do you know anything about panic disease?
*Panic disorder,i suffered with it for like 3 months back in 2021.
Straight from my notes:
PANIC ATTACKS:
1-DONT DRINK COFFE,SMOKE OR DRINK.
2-IT IS NOT A DISEASE,ITS JUST A FALSE ALARM.
3-IT CAN'T CAUSE A HEART ATTACK OR CHOKE YOU TO DEATH.
4-HOW IT HAPPENS:BODILY SENSATIONS+ANXIETY=MORE ANXIETY=CATASTROPHIC THOUGHTS=PANIC ATTACKS.
SEARCH FOR:"THE 360 SHIFT","THE ITALIAN PROTOCOL","THE 1 WORD TECHNIQUE","WYOMING UNIVERSITY PROTOCOL","THE PROCESS RTM".
SYMPATHETIC NERVOUS SYSTEM=FIGHT OR FLIGHT/PARASYMPATHETIC NERVOUS SYSTEM=REST AND DIGEST.
PANIC ATTACK SYMPTONS:TENSION IN CHEST,INCREASED HEART RATE,PALPITATION,HYPERVENTILATION,TIGHTNESS IN THROAT,SUFFOCATING FEELING,NAUSEA,CRAMPS,BUTTERFLIES,SINKING FEELING,SWEAT,DIZZY,CLAMSY HANDS,HANDS/FEET NUMB,DISSOCIATION.
*USE DIAFRAGMIC BREATH:BREATH SLOWLY AND DEEPLY.
*DIP YOUR TONGUE INTO SALIVA.
*APPLY COLD WATER TO YOUR FACE.
*CHANT VOOAU OR AUM FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES.
*THE ONE WORD TECHNIQUE:CHOOSE A WORD AND SAY IT WHILE DOING RELAXATION EXERCISES.AFTER ENOUGH PRACTICE,JUST SAYING THE WORD WILL TRIGGER THE DESIRED EFFECT.
*HYPERVENTILATION TECHNIQUE:BREATH THROUGH YOUR MOUTH FAST FOR 1 OR 2 MINUTES.THIS WILL GET YOU USED TO ANXIETY AND STRESS.
*EXPOSURE THERAPHY,NEVER RUN AWAY FROM THE PLACE A PANIC ATTACK TOOK PLACE.PUT YOURSELF IN SITUATIONS THAT TRIGGER IT.
*PARADOXAL STRATEGY:TRY TO TRIGGER A PANIC ATTACK BY HYPERVENTILATING FROM THE MOUTH.IT ENDS THE CYCLE WITH ENOUGH REPETITION.
the vooau stuff is especially powerfull Peter levine has a video about this on youtube