G

Gorosei Informer

I started making WG Users Explaining memes again! Consider this a reboot or w/e, I had to start over and I didn't have time to make a proper one with custom footage and such as I gotta go out in a minute! Hope you guys enjoy though!:

Kapwing was screwing up the editing and export for it massively too, which delayed and frustrated me a lot too.
More like Krapwing now lmao.

@Seatonnes @T.D.A @MonsterZoro @TAC @Mr. Reloaded @Akai2 @sanji>Lollo @queek Head D taker @Playa4321 @lee33 @Meeyori @Kurozumi Bepo

@Roo @Jailer @Sir Yasheen @MonsterKaido @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @gamaran @Midhawk @Pot Goblin @Flower @Rottkins @DarkWitch @CoC: Color of Clowns @Doggo

Will be making more VERY soon! With more users and such like before!

Hope you guys enjoy this and future ones anyway! Ideas are welcome too, as long as they're not insulting/offensive/harsh etc ofc!

:cheers:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
I started making WG Users Explaining memes again! Consider this a reboot or w/e, I had to start over and I didn't have time to make a proper one with custom footage and such as I gotta go out in a minute! Hope you guys enjoy though!:

Kapwing was screwing up the editing and export for it massively too, which delayed and frustrated me a lot too.

@Seatonnes @T.D.A @MonsterZoro @TAC @Mr. Reloaded @Akai2 @sanji>Lollo @queek Head D taker @Playa4321 @lee33 @Meeyori @Kurozumi Bepo

@Roo @Jailer @Sir Yasheen @MonsterKaido @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @gamaran @Midhawk @Pot Goblin @Flower @Rottkins @DarkWitch @CoC: Color of Clowns @Doggo

Hope you guys enjoy this and future ones anyway! Ideas are welcome too, as long as they're not insulting/offensive/harsh etc ofc!

UFBM means Urouge fucks Big Mom
but lets talk about why this really happened and why this is the closest to the truth of finding the one piece

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear

Omg i love this, im in a video :amazing:

Poor @Mr. Reloaded :lawbepo:

Last edited: