G

Gorosei Informer

@Pot Goblin idk if you remember, I'm sure it was you anyway, I talked about and posted about this board game in the past? Cards with photos on them and a clown?

I'm at that board game cafe again now finally and by purely random chance, I found that game again without meaning to!

It's called Face Cards, has a blue box and is by Ravensburger! Got a photo too if needed.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Pot Goblin idk if you remember, I'm sure it was you anyway, I talked about and posted about this board game in the past? Cards with photos on them and a clown?

I'm at that board game cafe again now finally and by purely random chance, I found that game again without meaning to!

It's called Face Cards, has a blue box and is by Ravensburger! Got a photo too if needed.
Well damn I'm glad we finally solved that mystery, well done
:shocking:
Post automatically merged:

Can you not do it mobile?
Help a fella out would ya
:parkcry:

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Well damn I'm glad we finally solved that mystery, well done
Thanks haha, only took many months later!

:kailaugh::cheers:

Can you not do it mobile?
Help a fella out would ya
:parkcry:
Its very awkward and long winded to do it via mobile, especially taking images from Discord. Discord wont let you save images from there directly via mobile. If you need some emotes from Discord saving, Ill post them to you so you can download them to your phone and post them as needed.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Thanks haha, only took many months later!

:kailaugh::cheers:

Its very awkward and long winded to do it via mobile, especially taking images from Discord. Discord wont let you save images from there directly via mobile. If you need some emotes from Discord saving, Ill post them to you so you can download them to your phone and post them as needed.
Nah that's ok, if you have to do it on pc first then I should be able to figure it out and set up a system for mobile as well.

Thank you anyway!

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I started making WG Users Explaining memes again! Consider this a reboot or w/e, I had to start over and I didn't have time to make a proper one with custom footage and such as I gotta go out in a minute! Hope you guys enjoy though!:

Kapwing was screwing up the editing and export for it massively too, which delayed and frustrated me a lot too.
More like Krapwing now lmao.

@Seatonnes @T.D.A @MonsterZoro @TAC @Mr. Reloaded @Akai2 @sanji>Lollo @queek Head D taker @Playa4321 @lee33 @Meeyori @Kurozumi Bepo

@Roo @Jailer @Sir Yasheen @MonsterKaido @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @gamaran @Midhawk @Pot Goblin @Flower @Rottkins @DarkWitch @CoC: Color of Clowns @Doggo

Will be making more VERY soon! With more users and such like before!

Hope you guys enjoy this and future ones anyway! Ideas are welcome too, as long as they're not insulting/offensive/harsh etc ofc!

:cheers:
hahahaha yesssss :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: