C

CensoredbyWG

Oh man i really dont know whats going on with this story anymore..

We had 2 whole break months in a year and non stop weekly breaks and people really think that Oda can continue this trash story till ch 1500.
Its time to accept that he got old and he cant do this anymore.

Oda will rush OP ending and it will be the worst final season/saga among every series ever existed.
Got final season would like like a masterpiece.
Usual shonen ending lol

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'm only seeing others saying there is a single break after 1091, thats all. So I'm pretty confused. I did see claims of a break after 1091 for the past few days on here though.

New OP next week!

:fransuper::steef::finally::bignews:
Honestly I'm not sure how credible the guys claiming there's a break after 1092 really are, seeing as the only way they'd know something like that in advance is if they worked for Shueisha.

Don't think putting your job at risk like this for Twitter clout is worth it.

G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly I'm not sure how credible the guys claiming there's a break after 1092 really are, seeing as the only way they'd know something like that in advance is if they worked for Shueisha.

Don't think putting your job at risk like this for Twitter clout is worth it.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense, I'm finding it pretty suspicious too how they can know there's another break so ahead of time. I don't see Shuiesha announcing a 2nd break a few weeks early or w/e too.

Hopefully it just is that single break only, that would far more likely and make more sense indeed.