Funny how you say that Luffy vs Kizaru isn't lasting more than a chapter and say this bullshit all in the same week

Doesn't know how basic storytelling works

:risitameh:
Cry.

Go pull your wallmart strawman to somebody else.

I said Luffy vs Akainu was possible and had a build-up, I said that Luffy vs Kizaru could last as long as the Sunny is being transported to the other side and that the length of the fight purely depended on that.

Yet, you dumbass deemed it was easier to just take 1 statement out of its context.

Fire fruit is canonically an inferior version of magu magu, so the only way Sabo could beat Akainu is with a better haki
But even assuming that is the case, that would make the fire vs magma narrative irrelevant to the fight. So you got Akainu killed Ace left, but that applies much more to Luffy.
You are correct and kinda convinced me that Luffy vs Akainu was more possible than Sabo vs Akainu.

Though at this stage, I believe that anything can happen.

Oda does random shit all the time, but even for him it doesn't make sense to make us return to Egghead after like 10 chapters away from it just to shift the focus again when it gets hype. if he was going to focus on Akainu it would have a been continuation of chapters away from Egghead.
So either Akainu is heading himself to Egghead, or the frauds are overblowing something trivial again
WAIT I JUST WOKE UP AKAINU???

Sabo has reasons to defeat Akainu: Ace's death, Kuma's probable death

Also, we'll have fire vs magma fight again
Round 1: fire vs magma (Ace vs Akainu)
Round 2: fire vs magma (Sabo vs Akainu)

It's more fitting than Luffy vs Akainu, even if both are possible

People who believe that Akainu has to definitely face Luffy are the same ones who believed that Luffy would definitely take Big Mom down
Such a bad faith argument lmao.

Big Mom didnt have any personal stake in the story with the MC and was treated like a joke. Akainu literally fucked up Luffy mentally and physically. Sabo wasnt even there. Any argument used for Sabo just applies a hundred times more to Luffy lmao. A personal stake with Kuma does not change that lmao

Sabo has reasons to defeat Akainu: Ace's death, Kuma's probable death

Also, we'll have fire vs magma fight again
Round 1: fire vs magma (Ace vs Akainu)
Round 2: fire vs magma (Sabo vs Akainu)

It's more fitting than Luffy vs Akainu, even if both are possible

People who believe that Akainu has to definitely face Luffy are the same ones who believed that Luffy would definitely take Big Mom down
I suppose that's possible tbh, after all Luffy wouldn't stop him from doing it if he said it was to make up for not being at Marineford and what not.