Despite being a long time admirals fan, I said a few months ago I couldn't see Kizaru having COC because of his personality
But if he ends up having it, then I think the "conquer the marine" is a good explanation. Basically being admiral is considered to be a kingly ambition. IMO Koby is very likely to end up having it (i don't him being a coward at the very beginning matters) and his dream is to become a Navy HQ Admiral
Yeah it's not easy to think of Kizaru having it but it's not surprising either.

"Conquer the marine" is probably the easiest explanation, maybe they all want that after all.

However, I don't think that for instance Akainu's dream is to simply "conquer the marine".

Maybe Akainu's dream is to ensure "absolute justice and eradicate pirates" and that makes him a conqueror?

We could also guess that Kizaru has a more complex dream as well that we haven't been told of yet, that would make him a conqueror too, and that's why we are hesitant on him having it in the first place.

🚨BREAKING NEWS🚨: Total stations are saturated following the announcement of #ONEPIECE1092
It seems that “pro-yonko” people are angry with a certain “Oda” for having proven that “Admirals = Yonko”.
These men, accompanied by their master, declare that they want to burn their tomes.

And we did not even have the true spoilers lol.