Anime & Manga The Onigashima Fail Olympics - Who Will Take Home The Gold?

Welcome one, welcome all to the 69th annual Worst Generation Fail Olympics, a glorious event where users compete to post the absolute worst hot-takes that anyone is able to fathom. I, Major Lee Hung, shall be your torch-bearer and host for today’s festivities

In today’s competition, we will take a look at the users who pushed themselves to the absolute limits of wank, training their minds and bodies to reach the absolute zenith in order to exaggerate the size of Onigashima beyond all logic and belief. Given the recent confirmation of Onigashima’s pathetic size (which I’ve chronicled before, here, here, and here):

These panels of course being consistent with past panels:

And many more.

There have been many users who have dedicated their accounts to the shameless over exaggeration of the size of this “island”, but today’s competition is a testament to those who’s effort and mental-gymnastic ability stand above and beyond the rest. With that said, let us begin.

In the category of Olympic Onigashima wank

Bronze

Our third place medalist is a well respected competitor with much to be proud of, @Sentinel dazzles the crowd with two elite displays of mental gymnastics:

A truly fantastic showing. We reached out to Sentinel’s trainer, Link from the Legend of Zelda, for comment:

“Hut! Hut! Hyaah!!”

It is clear to see that Sentinel’s hard work and dedication here paid off in spades.

Silver

Our second place medalist is a veteran competitor from the early days of Oro Jackson, and one of the pioneers of online Zoro propaganda. A close personal friend of mine, @ShishioIsBack Asura’s his way into second place:

Shishio shows us how it is still possible to push Zoro propaganda while grossly over-exaggerating the size of Onigashima as well as Zoro’s own power. Truly a fantastic display and the work of a true master, all Zoro fans should take notes. Well done my friend.

Honorable Mentions

Before we announce the winner of today’s event, let us get into some honorable mentions:

Last but not least, I’d like to thank Hundred Bitches Kaido for struggling to hold up a small rock for 20 minutes while Admiral level combat lasts for 10 days at minimum.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, for the moment you’ve all been waiting for, the winner of the Onigashima Fail Olympics is…

Gold

RNG Steven, who’s username on OJ was literally “L”, takes home the gold! Truly an inspiring performance from one of the most dedicated mental gymnasts in WorstGen history.

We would like to thank all of today’s competitors for their incredible hot takes, and we’ll see you all again next time when Green Bull neg diffs Big Mom the way Kuma neg diffed Lola.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Zoro D Goat @Finalbeta @MarineHQ62 @silverfire @comrade @TheKnightOfTheSea @Cuistot @Van @Bogard @Jiihad @Beerbottle @dizzy2341 @Den_Den_Mushi @Red Admiral @Le Fishe D. Crydo @God Buggy @GreenEggsAHam @Mr. Anderson @Fenaker @Akai2 @Fujishiro etc etc etc
Beautiful, just beautiful. Can't even come up with a meme to show my gratitude but all i'm saying is, well done @Steven, you deserve the win.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Bruh. The wind pressure argument was legit the most severe wank I’ve ever seen for any fictional character lmfao. @Jiihad you remember that shit? Lol
LMFAOOO!!!!!! I never thought I’d see a **** lose himself to madness as much as @ShishioIsBack did Lmaoooo. Blood argued all through tha night till like 5am bout that shit lol. Had ***** losing sleep tagging them so he could keep going

Welcome one, welcome all to the 69th annual Worst Generation Fail Olympics, a glorious event where users compete to post the absolute worst hot-takes that anyone is able to fathom. I, Major Lee Hung, shall be your torch-bearer and host for today’s festivities

In today’s competition, we will take a look at the users who pushed themselves to the absolute limits of wank, training their minds and bodies to reach the absolute zenith in order to exaggerate the size of Onigashima beyond all logic and belief. Given the recent confirmation of Onigashima’s pathetic size (which I’ve chronicled before, here, here, and here):

These panels of course being consistent with past panels:

And many more.

There have been many users who have dedicated their accounts to the shameless over exaggeration of the size of this “island”, but today’s competition is a testament to those who’s effort and mental-gymnastic ability stand above and beyond the rest. With that said, let us begin.

In the category of Olympic Onigashima wank

Bronze

Our third place medalist is a well respected competitor with much to be proud of, @Sentinel dazzles the crowd with two elite displays of mental gymnastics:

A truly fantastic showing. We reached out to Sentinel’s trainer, Link from the Legend of Zelda, for comment:

“Hut! Hut! Hyaah!!”

It is clear to see that Sentinel’s hard work and dedication here paid off in spades.

Silver

Our second place medalist is a veteran competitor from the early days of Oro Jackson, and one of the pioneers of online Zoro propaganda. A close personal friend of mine, @ShishioIsBack Asura’s his way into second place:

Shishio shows us how it is still possible to push Zoro propaganda while grossly over-exaggerating the size of Onigashima as well as Zoro’s own power. Truly a fantastic display and the work of a true master, all Zoro fans should take notes. Well done my friend.

Honorable Mentions

Before we announce the winner of today’s event, let us get into some honorable mentions:

Last but not least, I’d like to thank Hundred Bitches Kaido for struggling to hold up a small rock for 20 minutes while Admiral level combat lasts for 10 days at minimum.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, for the moment you’ve all been waiting for, the winner of the Onigashima Fail Olympics is…

Gold

RNG Steven, who’s username on OJ was literally “L”, takes home the gold! Truly an inspiring performance from one of the most dedicated mental gymnasts in WorstGen history.

We would like to thank all of today’s competitors for their incredible hot takes, and we’ll see you all again next time when Green Bull neg diffs Big Mom the way Kuma neg diffed Lola.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Zoro D Goat @Finalbeta @MarineHQ62 @silverfire @comrade @TheKnightOfTheSea @Cuistot @Van @Bogard @Jiihad @Beerbottle @dizzy2341 @Den_Den_Mushi @Red Admiral @Le Fishe D. Crydo @God Buggy @GreenEggsAHam @Mr. Anderson @Fenaker @Akai2 @Fujishiro etc etc etc

LMFAOOOOOOOOO
Post automatically merged:

Has Shishio's argument that Luffy could only hurt Kaido because he was hitting him in the spot where Zoro scarred him ever made its way here ? I think it would be a strong contender for silver.

That shit made me feel like logging off of Discord. And I did lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Can you tell me what its all about :amazing:
Basically Shishio argued that Zoro’s ISDS on Pica was actually less powerful than its full power,

Because Orlumbus threw Zoro so hard that the “wind pressure” from Zoro flying through the air actually nerfed the attack

It lead to the creation of “Wind pressure” tier lists, which measured characters by how aerodynamic they were and thus were less likely to have their attacks nerfed by moving at extreme speeds lol.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Basically Shishio argued that Zoro’s ISDS on Pica was actually less powerful than its full power,

Because Orlumbus threw Zoro so hard that the “wind pressure” from Zoro flying through the air actually nerfed the attack

It lead to the creation of “Wind pressure” tier lists, which measured characters by how aerodynamic they were and thus were less likely to have their attacks nerfed by moving at extreme speeds lol.
It was done shit you had to be there for Lmaoooo