Break Week The only One Piece Charachter ever to defeat a Logia mentally (without Armament Haki) was a Swordsman.

You know why. Zoro is parallels Rayleigh hard, albeit aiming higher.

Luffy only slightly stopped paralleling Roger on Onigashima, so Zoro probably will also move from that eventually, but he's been Rayleigh 2.0 for the longest time.
Oh I understand what you mean, because Ray is Roger's Zoro, sorry. A bit slow today.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

And Kaido, who made a character stronger than Monet, Hawkins, surrender just with his overwhelming presence... :sanmoji:
Zoro still had to attack Monet and everything, while Kaido just fell from the sky and that was it.

Overblown.
Zoro cut her cheek with Haki, so she thought his next attack would be with Haki too... because it'd mean she'd die.
All Zoro did was intimidate her and she realised if he decided to use Haki, she'd be dead... she lost composure because she realised Zoro could kill her at any point and that drove her crazy.

Zoro could never have done this had he not cut her with Haki in the first place.
In reality, Zoro did use Haki.

that framing with the zoom in lines toward the eyes and a big DOOM sfx almost always is a hint towards coc
You explained it better than me thats exactly what i asked about the Panel and yea i think as well
Post automatically merged:

And Kaido, who made a character stronger than Monet, Hawkins, surrender just with his overwhelming presence... :sanmoji:
Zoro still had to attack Monet and everything, while Kaido just fell from the sky and that was it.
Kaido is different