Questions & Mysteries The percentage of chance that Zoro will kill Kaido ??

how much percentage of chance that the ZKK will arrive?

• Total voters
B

Ballel

With this last chapter, we all agree on the fact that Zoro will have to deal with Kaido again.

As a Zoro-fag, I'm quite sure that he's gonna kill Kaido and become the new Ryuma, Demon of the blade Zoro.

In monster, Oda's previous manga, the hero Ryuma defeated one of the strongest swordsman on earth, said to be as strong as "King", the real number 1. After defeating him, Ryuma slayed the Dragon in the city, becoming the SwordKing.

Moreover, don't forget that Enma sword means " Dragon slayer ".

So for me, Zoro has 100% chance of cutting Kaido's head at the end of the raid.
Are we doing percentages like hawkins now?
Also who is that guy in the op??

Well before the drug he wasn't able to move one bit. With the side-effects of the drug he won't even be concious anymore. He will endure 2 times the amount of damage he already endured and the pain will be too great. Plus if you add the damage which will occour against king, it will be a wonder for zoro to be even alive. I don't see Zoro doing anything after the side-effects kick in.
Before the drug he wasn't able to move one bit yet there was no urgency to move one bit.

Haki blooms at most desperate situations. Drugs side-effects kicking in- Kaido still up and running after whatever final clash, either Luffy's life or Wano being in grave danger. Those are the moment where you'd expect a character to make a breakthrough in a shonen like One Piece. And that's when ZKK will happen, if it happens.

With this last chapter, we all agree on the fact that Zoro will have to deal with Kaido again.

As a Zoro-fag, I'm quite sure that he's gonna kill Kaido and become the new Ryuma, Demon of the blade Zoro.

In monster, Oda's previous manga, the hero Ryuma defeated one of the strongest swordsman on earth, said to be as strong as "King", the real number 1. After defeating him, Ryuma slayed the Dragon in the city, becoming the SwordKing.

If Kaido must die (which has been what the Scabbards and Yasuie said) then the chances are, it'll be Zoro doing the killing. Zoro cutting off Kaido's head makes plenty of sense based on parallels made apparent in the series and Zoro's own arc goals (and shortcomings when it came to achieving theses initially). Even if ZKK doesn't happen, it's not like there weren't valid reasons people believed it. Personally I voted for 40% because I'm not sure if Kaido will really be killed at all this arc but if he is then my best bet would be Zoro doing it.

No one else does likely possess the will or the power to attain the job and Kaido will likely wish death to imprisonment and Zoro might grant him his last wish eventually despite all he accomplished and even if that didn't constitute the case he will probably still contribute in defeating him so he could kill him whilst he is not unable to defend himself.

90% at least.

I was on around 20% before last chapter
Now 50%