The PM Lag Issue

Do you want the lag issue resolved?

• Total voters
Typical suspects involve an overloaded site (big ass poorly optimized images everywhere) and Apache (poorly optimized too) for the most part.

The site could also benefit from using a CDN such as CloudFlare (given that most of us are from Murika I assume and your host's data center is probably somewhere in EU).

Host can also be a big fat potato, though, I assume this forum is hosted on a VPS? I don't know much about Alwaysdata tbh to give my full analysis.

Last ditch would be to reduce PM messages on each page to a fair amount, cause if you have it at a high amount and expect instant transmission Goku speeds, you'll probably need more time in the hyperbolic time chamber.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Whoops, sorry for not bringing this up at the time, but did y’all know that there are some guys whose not-so-wholesome dream in their ordinary lives is to have a date with a woman looking much like Emma Watson, and then there's me wandering around in a world apparently filled with solid objects fantasizing about abstract mathematics realizing that a Turing Machine capable to simulate an infinitely long and complex algorithm is not feasible due the lack of infinite physical resources and that Science will never be able to solve some of the deepest Philosophical questions such as: "What is fundamentally real?" "What is ultimate reality?"

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Sure, it's always worth looking into it and trying to fix issues.

Just be prepared for the worst case scenario: The website has too many plug ins + users and the lags are a byproduct of these.
Be mentally prepared.

B

Ballel

Sure, it's always worth looking into it and trying to fix issues.

Just be prepared for the worst case scenario: The website has too many plug ins + users and the lags are a byproduct of these.
Be mentally prepared.
Lmao RIP