Speculations The possiblities of how to prevent Onigashia form crushing the flower capital

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Either Momo uses his own dragon clouds to stop onigashima falling and hold it up to allow the people below to escape or Luffy uses his awakening... that being said I think the Momo theory works the best as the whole luffy awakening stuff might be too much in an arc which has already had too many power ups. Its best to leave the awakening for when they meet Dr. Vegapunk.

Luffy will stop Onigashima from falling with his bare hands reminiscent to Oden lifting the Scabbards over the boiling oil and then awaken his Devil Fruit to bounce it away easily.

And another shitstorm will commence. :shocking:

Either Momo uses his own dragon clouds to stop onigashima falling and hold it up to allow the people below to escape or Luffy uses his awakening... that being said I think the Momo theory works the best as the whole luffy awakening stuff might be too much in an arc which has already had too many power ups. Its best to leave the awakening for when they meet Dr. Vegapunk.
And what would that accomplish? Turning Onigashima into a giant dildo would still kill everyone bellow.

Isn't Momo's df a low budget Ui Ui no Mi? That basically means that it isn't as strong as Kaido and thus, I don't see him doing something like that.

H

humanbeing

Isn't Momo's df a low budget Ui Ui no Mi? That basically means that it isn't as strong as Kaido and thus, I don't see him doing something like that.
I think the DF might be perfected otherwise Oda would not let the CP-0 talk about how they are revealed that it was a failure

I think the DF might be perfected otherwise Oda would not let the CP-0 talk about how they are revealed that it was a failure
A df isn't something that you can evolve. You can either awaken it or control it better and from what we've seen, even tho he lacks the control, his fruit doesn't have all the fancy stuff that Kaido's has.

- BM uses soul powers making Onigashima skeleton a living being to backstab Kaidou or to kill Kidd-Law-Luffy
- Zuunisha arrives and piggybacks it
- Shanks arrives and swat it away using CoC Coat knocking
- Mihawk arrives and cut it into thousands of pieces
- Fujitora holds it
- Luffy' shoryuken disintegrates it

*replace Kaido with Onigashima.:pepelit:
Yea yea yea its gonna be so kino.

...but on second thought i'm just obsessed with Luffy replacing Kaidou as new WSC though. I'm somewhat afraid of his promise ("after Kaidou, ill beat you BM etc"), because if he does beat both Emperor, its too much, then maybe Kidd or Law should take the mantle of deflecting Onigashima away or do something about it.

Yea yea yea its gonna be so kino.

...but on second thought i'm just obsessed with Luffy replacing Kaidou as new WSC though. I'm somewhat afraid of his promise ("after Kaidou, ill beat you BM etc"), because if he does beat both Emperor, its too much, then maybe Kidd or Law should take the mantle of deflecting Onigashima away or do something about it.
He won't become WSC after Wano. If he rlly becomes the WSC then we should alr give him the PK title.

He won't become WSC after Wano. If he rlly becomes the WSC then we should alr give him the PK title.
He is at minimum will become WSC's true equal for sure though. BB will surpass Kaidou, WG has admirals who are still superior to Luffy's crew, and Imu is already superior to Kaidou, so no PK yet. Luffy will reach crazy status for beating the WSC so i may take back my prediction for Onigashima, it maybe better for Kidd or Law or others to do something about it in order for them to also shine.

lol bro Luffy awakening makes more sense than Momo dragon's cloud lol... that kid barely do nothing with his dragon ability and voila he can lift an island :sanjimeh::odenugh::lawsigh::kaidowhat: