General & Others The readers very low expectations (manga)

I want to know why people like this? Tell me what do you enjoy about Tama chapters and fodder chapters? I genuinely want to know why y’all like this?
Post automatically merged:

I don't really like Wano arc that much, but I still enjoy the series as a whole. if you asked me, Tama should not exist, Wario Orochi either but I am not the writter , so I just read what Oda has to offer because I still like One Piece as I said before.
That is my reasoning, it is totally subjective as every opinion about anything should be. It is ok you dislike Post-skip, but why bringing it out every week? What is your goal? At this point you are becoming the meme of this forumn along sky.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I want to know why people like this? Tell me what do you enjoy about Tama chapters and fodder chapters? I genuinely want to know why y’all like this?

I don't really like Wano arc that much, but I still enjoy the series as a whole. if you asked me, Tama should not exist, Wario Orochi either but I am not the writter , so I just read what Oda has to offer because I still like One Piece as I said before.
That is my reasoning, it is totally subjective as every opinion about anything should be. It is ok you dislike Post-skip, but why bringing it out every week? What is your goal? At this point you are becoming the meme of this forumn along sky.
I shit on everyone if I don't like something.

This is not something I just picked up.

Just people should not insult good writing.

I'm one of the biggest trolls on this forum. I like to toy with my favorite tards like @Big D. Kaios @Zowo and etc..

But even I have some limits. There is nothing wrong with expressing your opinion from the heart from time to time right? I shouldn't call people idiots for no reason okay.

But insulting good writing by rating Wano chapter 10/10 it's just beyond me.

You can say. Why you care? It's only a forum. Well we are here to discuss right.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You know what? I'm gonna start rating one piece even more
:queenhear:

Don't care much now. After this thread it is normal that frauds will vore 5 star for trash chapters.

Just stated my opinion.

Wano arc wasn't even close to something called good writing so I'm good:doffytroll:

Yeah, I do.

Because some people are blinded by their love for this show from the past.

There is no chapter on Wano that is purely 10/10 or 5/5. Best chapters happened outside of Wano and a lot of the community shares this opinion.

Please, don't be naive. Maybe I shouldn't call people idiots just because they like something but answer me seriously.

Drop you likes or dislikes for a second and tell me what do you think about people who rate Tama chapters 10/10 or 5/5 depending on the scale?

Because I definitely think they are not believing in this bullshit too.

5/5 or 10/10 is something you should call the best-written chapters.

Unless people just think about their enjoyment then I apologize.

But if someone fucking tells me that Onigashima chapters have fucking 10/10 writing then I don't give a flying fuck they are strictly imbeciles and they insult good writing.

Also. Quick question. You refer to me as Seth out of the blue or you know me?

( Just asking since normally people refer to me like that if they know me a little more ).
I don't know you, it is your profile's name, is it not? However, I still read weekly the spoiler discussion section and I read your comments from time to time, that's all.

To the main point now:
I don't like how Oda is handling this arc at all, tama is probably my least favorite character ever. But I still enjoy some chapters as a whole, so that's why my ratio is always 4/5 or 3/5 with some major exceptions (1004 was utter garbage because it was mainly focused around Tama).
Even though I don't really like many aspects of this arc , I still respect the opinions of everybody else, since I dont have the absolute truth.
Why do u care how other people voted around a specific chapter? does it affect you somehow? If you don't like the series, why you still keep reading it? There are thousands of different options for you to choose from. You mentioned in the past that you have like a cursed to the series because you have been reading it since a long time ago but now that quality does not match your expectations, so , why don't you just drop the series for a little while?

Don't butt in or I will make you suffer.

Not curable disease of finishing mangas even if they went to shit with the writing. Once I start something I need to finish it.
I understand. Prepare to be letdown many times then. Or read kingdom instead, I recommend it to you. Worth watching tactical wars, and awesome characters.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I understand. Prepare to be letdown many times then. Or read kingdom instead, I recommend it to you. Worth watching tactical wars, and awesome characters.
In progress.

Been on little hiatus with reading Kingdom but I will pick it up back again soon.

189 chapters as of yet.

:queenhear:

Don't care much now. After this thread it is normal that frauds will vore 5 star for trash chapters.

Just stated my opinion.

Wano arc wasn't even close to something called good writing so I'm good:doffytroll:
Wano arc is a masterpiece. It is Oda's magmum opis You can see that Oda was so detailed... people think its cringy but it isn't it's something deep it's a very inspiring arc and the reason why i stand up from my bed everyday that is on pair with skypediea arc and other masterpieces this arc is the reason that motivates me to get out of bed and do something this is the best arc ive ever seen in my entire life

Tbh the lore and build up to oden's flashback from last few arcs alone makes Wano one of the best written arcs in one piece. Obviously there are things which can be criticized but trashing people because they are enjoying the things you don't is weird.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tbh the lore and build up to oden's flashback from last few arcs alone makes Wano one of the best written arcs in one piece. Obviously there are things which can be criticized but getting upset over people enjoying things is weird.
All the build-up to ruin it in the flashback itself.

Oda ruined everything with that flashback.

Only few good things here and there and they were not involving Oden.

What is your current opinion on the manga based on those 189 chapters? I basically became a fanboy once ou'ki appeared.
Shin goes thru more character development in the first arc than Luffy who got 1000+ for it.

One of the best mangas I picked up. I'm a fanboy of wars and stuff so this manga got me really quickly. Ou Ki's character and his story arc is one of my favorite things ever.

Can't fucking believe he is out:josad::josad::josad:

Tbh the lore and build up to oden's flashback from last few arcs alone makes Wano one of the best written arcs in one piece. Obviously there are things which can be criticized but trashing people because they are enjoying the things you don't is weird.
the flashback itself was very controversial. My opinion about Oden is quite simple and straightforward . Oda tried to create an overpowered character with some lack of characterization and a weird personality , and I believe it failed to deliver at least for me, considering the amount of hype and build up since punk hazard.
Many considers Oden a foolish,a gary stu, etc because of the flashback's second half.

Shin goes thru more character development in the first arc than Luffy who got 1000+ for it.

One of the best mangas I picked up. I'm a fanboy of wars and stuff so this manga got me really quickly. Ou Ki's character and his story arc is one of my favorite things ever.

Agreed with you said here!. Shin is my favorite protagonist along with Guts (berserk), and muzachi from vagabond. You will definetely love a specific arc halfway through the series.
Do you recognize my profile's picture avatar? He is also a magnificent character and a little scary cause of those weird eyes jaja.

Can't fucking believe he is out:josad::josad::josad:
[/QUOTE]
Please dont open that scar jaja, I wasn't expecting that to happen and it hurts a lot. But shin needed a way to grow up so, I believe it was a wise decision from the author .

Last edited:
you are calling people "idiots" just because they like a chapter you don't? Jesus Christ, how old are you? Below 5? This is totally subjective, it is ok you dislike something, but to insult people based on personal preferences is very childish Seth.
Hmm when did I say people are idiots? Please point it out to me cause I can’t find it.

Because some people value information and revelations over who can give you the biggest boner because of how bad ass or strong they were during the chapter.

To me, as a setup chapter it was a 3.5/5 but that's not an option on the poll. As an overall story chapter it'd be a 2/5.

Agree with you. Disagree about Tama. I say that she could even tame Zoans DF users that don't have CoC. BB has a DF that negates every DF power and no one complain. If Tama had that DF people would complain. And if BB had Tama's DF no one would complain either.

Also remember that Tama DF only works in this scenario of Wano. Once Smiles are over she is almost useless(can she tame Zunesha, Sea King etc?).

Never did I say I wanted the raid to fail. Never did I say I want characters to die. You're just putting words in my mouth. Also, "there is no tension in this manga" is not true at all. There WAS tension in the manga before Oda was given full control of his manga. Also, you and Jew Boy need to chill out with the "motherfuc****" talk. Chill out, it's not that serious. Also, Oda started shifting focus away from the Straw Hats pretime skip during the War saga arcs. And that was the most popular One Piece has ever been. So yes Oda when he was working in tantum with his editors pretime skip knew how to write the Straw hats without the strawhats.
I'm not putting words in your mouth. I'm talking about the critics I've read about the arc in general. I've seen people saying the raid has to fail for them to find Wano good, and it's a stupid expectation. The worst is that the same people complain about the length of this arc, well if the raid fails, the arc is going to last even longer, duh

Also about the "motherfucking talk", it's just a way of expressing my thoughts, it's not directed towards anybody, and I am chilled, I'm not taking One Piece seriously, I never did.

About the "tension", we have different opinion, the only time I've felt it was in MF when I wasn't sure Ace would survive. That's it, so that was one arc among tens of others. Not enough to create a pattern for me or expectations.