Nah, Haki is just energy from the Sun, Light, being used to alter the world.

Haki is necessary for Devil Fruit usage, that's why Devil Fruit users often have weaker Haki than people without Fruits.

Look at how long Luffy lasts in just Gear 4, which is full body Armament Coating. What, around 5 minutes on average?

Why?

Because, Luffy is altering body and using Haki at the same time.

Kaido already told us this BTW.

Haki, Mu, Ki, whatever you want to call it, Light is the true power source of the One Piece world.

Hence "Mother Flame"; ie, a Sun.

Why are Lunarians so fucking strong? They have Mother Flames, IE, mini suns within them that just overloads their Haki.

Shanks used Conqueror's in the first chapter whether people like it or not. And then go "nuh uh, Oda didn't realize Shanks was using Haki when he drew Shanks using Haki"

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Definition of retcon:
The act, practice, or result of changing an existing fictional narrative by introducing new information in a later work that recontextualizes previously established events, characters, etc.

Holy fuck we need to stop arguing about Pirate Power Scaling and shit and find love, my word
Funny that you posted a page with Pica and one with Kaido, I've been saying for years that golem Pica would massively outperform Kidd vs Dragon Kaido.
I dare anyone to prove that Kidd's junk has more crushing strength than a city sized hand. :saden: