Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
One piece chapter 1116: The Ancient Kingdom
- Cover Story: Yamato is waiving goodbye to Momo. She has a comically large backpack on her
- The chapter starts with Gorosei panicking as they hear Imus voice
- Imu is threatening them if they return to “heaven” without the head and fruit of Joyboy.
- All the Gorosei begin to converge on Luffy who is no longer in G5.
- Vegapunk continues his speech and mostly talks about the three ancient weapons
- We see glimpses of Syrup Village
- Kaya says, “To the rest of the world this must sound like an impossible lie, but we’ve heard much more fantastical tales before.”
- We also see the Baratie, Zeff is beating up some cooks and saying “Looks like we’re going to have a lot more customers in the future so you crap cooks better work twice as hard!”
- We also see Reverse Mountsin and Crocus with Laboon, “Well I guess the world is finally going to learn the truth.”
- Finally we see Windmill Village and they’re all starting to panic and considering trying to move to Goa Kingdom up North. Woop Slap is drinking at Makinos bar.
- Vegapunk states the location of Pluton and Poseidon (Caribou reacts very funny)
- Finally, Vegapunk says that he doesn’t know where Uranus is now, but that over 800 years ago it was built in the ancient kingdom he mentioned before
- The gorosei have all converged and simultaneously use their CoC and it begins to knock out marines giants and snails throughout the island and on the sea outside of it
- But the speech doesn’t stop and Vegapunk reveals the ancient kingdoms name and York cries knowing she’ll never be a Celestial Dragon now.
- Chapter ends with the ancient robot saving Luffy, “I’m sorry I’m late Joyboy.”

The next chapter ends with the number 16... considering how this number is tied to Imu, given that it literally spells out "I-Mu" in Japanese number puns, we could get an Imu face reveal in the next chapter.

In Japanese number wordplay, known as goroawase, numbers can be read in various ways based on their phonetic similarities to syllables in the Japanese language. For example, the number 1 can be read as "ichi" or "i," and the number 6 can be read as "roku" or "mu." Therefore, the number 16 can be phonetically interpreted as "I-Mu" (1 = "i" and 6 = "mu").