General & Others The real reason Cross Guild is fraudulent

Crocodile failed to kill Mr. 3 lol:gokulaugh:
My point is that Crocodile is the only one who wants to do something. I don't even understand your post about Galdino being alive.

And by the way, it seems like Oda is slowly starting to kill characters now that we're getting closer to the endgame. This is still lighthearted One Piece, but for instance Ashura Doji is dead and buried now.

literally only Mihawk is strong enough to be in the New World without a Yonko protecting him

Crocodile has quickly become the most overrated character in the entire series

Idc if his strength was retconned... its ridiculous to put him at YC1

Buggy is Buggy... plot armor thicker than Luffys

it would be bad writing tho?

Just cause you say its gonna happen doesnt make it good writing, or foreshadowed.
If you have mihawk's respect you are strong, mihawk has VERY high praise for croco

he also has the same potential as ace and luffy according to Oda, he just stopped growing because he became shicibukai. Now he is back on growing stronger
Awakening and Haki easily can make him top tier.

oda didnt let any YC touch luffy's 1.5B bounty, but had croco on 2B, which actually should be 3.2 if it wasnt for Buggy

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
My point is that Crocodile is the only one who wants to do something. I don't even understand your post about Galdino being alive.

And by the way, it seems like Oda is slowly starting to kill characters now that we're getting closer to the endgame. This is still lighthearted One Piece, but for instance Ashura Doji is dead and buried now.
My point is whatever Crocodile want is irrelevant unless he can make it happen.

Last edited: