General & Others The real reason Cross Guild is fraudulent

How dumb are you?

Cross Guild is not Marine hunting Guild. They are putting bounties over their head. Mihawk is the only marine hunter himself. And it is not a self proclaimed title.

Buggy is just paying for those who bring marines to them. Not sure if they can be both dead or alive.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
How dumb are you?

Cross Guild is not Marine hunting Guild. They are putting bounties over their head. Mihawk is the only marine hunter himself. And it is not a self proclaimed title.

Buggy is just paying for those who bring marines to them. Not sure if they can be both dead or alive.
Cross Guild is Marine hunting movement:

Putting bounties on Marines' heads = trying to hunt/kill Marines.

You mental gymnastics wouldn't make Cross Guild less fraudulent.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
You asked if them would do the kill. I'm saying they are not because they are paying for others to do it.
If someone get killed simply because Cross Guild put bounty on their head (not some other reason) than Cross Guild killed them.
Cross Guild would be responsible for whatever their bounty hunters doing.
Beside, you ignore the main point that no one relevant would die, which mean Cross Guild is indeed fraudulent "threat".

If someone get killed simply because Cross Guild put bounty on their head (not some other reason) than Cross Guild killed them.
Cross Guild would be responsible for whatever their bounty hunters doing.
Beside, you ignore the main point that no one relevant would die, which mean Cross Guild is indeed fraudulent "threat".
Nope, Cross Guild payed to kill it.
Cross Guild is an outlaw organization they are not taking responsability for anything.
Do you think if another marine hunter like Mihawk shows up killing marines they would not go after and put a bounty on this marine hunter because it is Cross Guild responsability?

And your headcannon is saying that no one relevant will die. If I didn't knew you from forum I would say that you never read One Piece and fell by parachuter on Cross Guild chapter because One Piece is not an manga about deaths. Death are usually happening on flashback where we already know that person is dead on current manga time. What are the only deaths in real time manga? Ace and WB? Anyone else?