Powers & Abilities The remaining logias

currently there are 14 mythical zoans(counting the gorosei) and 13 logias.

Logias should be more common than mythical zoans. While Oda could have retconned this, I think it’s also very likely that the final count will show that there are more logias in existence than mythical zoans.

Here’s where I think the remaining are:

Dragon - wind logia

Grus - I think the clay fruit is a special logia. Clay hardens when it dries, hence I think Grus can only use intangibility if he’s wet. Basically the inverse of crocodile. This is why we’ve never seen him use intangibility. Still, clay is a natural element so imo he should be logia. Also would be pretty lame if one of the future of the marines was just a paramecia.

Holy knights:
  • Cloud logia
  • Mercury logia
  • Tar logia
  • Blood logia
  • Salt logia

Surprised we didn't get any earth/air/cloud logia's yet which seem like a commom trope

Maybe something like goo logia too.

Wouldn't be too sure of Dragon being a logia, Oda might make him a mythical zoan with wind related powers just to make him more badass in his awakened form with the ring clouds and shit, I would say it depends what he would like to draw more on this one lol.

Unsure what fighting styles holy knights will have, maybe Garling some sort of power linked to the moon.

Surprised we didn't get any earth/air/cloud logia's yet which seem like a commom trope

Maybe something like goo logia too.

Wouldn't be too sure of Dragon being a logia, Oda might make him a mythical zoan with wind related powers just to make him more badass in his awakened form with the ring clouds and shit, I would say it depends what he would like to draw more on this one lol.

Unsure what fighting styles holy knights will have, maybe Garling some sort of power linked to the moon.
Green bull is kinda earth

i still think mythical zoans are rarer by how many are known by a admiral like kizaru and thats most likely only 3-5 mythical zoans.

Pretty much any fucking thing can be a logia, soo there might be more than just those, even snow and ice are separate elements. Hell, "gas"(even though we have no idea what kind of gas) a forest itself and even a swamp are treated as a logia, soo theres plenty of room for more logias.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Still have no clue how forest is an element, anything can be a logia I guess, if we wait long enough we'll see a coffee logia or milkshake logia.
Logia ≠ Element it means Naturally occurring

Green bull is a logia because a Forest and trees are naturally occurring and he becomes the tree

However even tho Gold is also a naturally occurring the reason tesoro isn't a logia is because he doesn't just become gold himself he manipulates it

It's also why Katakuri isn't considered a logia because despite having logia properties like becoming Mochi, mochi isn't naturally occurring

Also tree is more a sub element it's technically under the category of Earth along side Lava

Much like ice, snow and mist would be sub elements of water