Future Events The Return of the Dead? The Fire Festival.

Will we see the fallen in Wano during the Fire Festival?

• Total voters
I am on a roll tonight.:steef::steef::steef:

I believe that with the Fire Festival and the break of dawn soon upon us, the fallen of Wano will make themselves seen to their loved ones. I believe that during ZKK, citizens of the flower capital, will believe they've seen Ryuma and only find out later that it is Zoro. Especially with the mention of 1023, and the return of Shusui, which will be believed to return the peace to Wano. Remember, Wano citizens believe that the removal of Shusui from Wano caused the Sword God to forsake them, leading to their downfall at the hands of Kaido.

I believe during ZKK, after they see the second coming of Ryuma(Zoro), they will all begin to see their fallen loved-ones now that Wano would have been freed of Kaido.

It is said that the Fire Festival is used so that their feelings can reach their lost loved-ones using sky-ships; To mourn and celebrate those who passed.

What's interesting, is that in 1016 O-toko is brought to the Flower Capital, and asks Tenguyama if her Father, Yasuie, is watching. Tenguyama tells her that he is, and that he bet he's watching over her and the fate of the country.

Little pieces of dialogue like this, is small dialogue that Oda likes to use for impactful events.
Like during Thriller Bark, where Oda had some tiny dialogues about Shadows among the pirates, and then the Shadows returned at the break of Dawn.

We also see that Oda is already experimenting with the return of the dead in Wano. We have Oden(Kanjuro, Momo?), Ryuma and Ushimaru(Zoro), Komurasaki(Hiyori), Orochi(Orochi) and that whole Black Maria vs Robin hallucination etc..

It is also my belief that Zoro is indeed the 1% man. He is the only character so far in the raid with impending near death Injuries. I believe at the end, when all of his injuries take full effect, he will have a near death experience, and possibly communicate with Kuina. There is a chance, that Oda may be willing to involve Kuina once more into the, especially given her Shimotsuki roots and the impending Shimotsuki plot-line.

All of this will be possible due to the nature and the poetry of the Fire Festival. It would also make for very cool and emotional story-telling.

Bringing this thread back because the grim reaper plotline makes this even more possible

[SIZE=4] @Den_Den_Mushi[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Garp the Fist[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Gol D. Roger[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@Haoshoku[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Nidai_Kitetsu[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@ShishioIsBack[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Cinera[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@BossYimz[/SIZE] we love you! [SIZE=4]@Rivaille[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Reborn[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Geo[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@Buggy D Clown[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@TheAncientCenturion[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Mikail[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@AdmiralKinyagi[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Thabeast[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@stormylife[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@nik87[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@MasterD[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Camie[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Monet[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Sade[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Rukusho[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@playa4321[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Enma[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Finalbeta[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Light D Lamperouge[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@Cyrus the Cactus[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Dragomir[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@HAJIKATA[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Reddot4[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@HA001[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@MD25[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Grumpy Zoro[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Aknolagon[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Ice devil slayer[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Zoro[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@zorojurou[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Foxy Bunny[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@K!NG HARA$H!MA[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@KiriNigiri[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@RZ.119[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Greenbeard[/SIZE]@Queen [SIZE=4]@LolonoisZolo[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Mr. Bushido[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@ShadyOjiro[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@Guymieux[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@IceWitch[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Dark Hound[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Gon’s Missing Arm[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Zenos7[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@RyumaZoro[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Himura[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Fenaker[/SIZE]@wordyworm [SIZE=4]@yorosenpai[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Don DaSlayer[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Sunita[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@Go D. Usopp[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@Marimo_420[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Jew D. Boy[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@Orojackson Refugee[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Yukihime[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Gensui Sazid[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@bblue[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@I'mTired[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@Cross_Marian[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@solis[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@kumae[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Tamerani[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@Sea_Intruder[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Zowo[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@style[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Sword God Ryuma[/SIZE][SIZE=4]@Yo Tan Wa[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]@Cinera[/SIZE]. [SIZE=4]@Herrera95[/SIZE]
Post automatically merged:

@T.D.A