Break Week The Revolutionary Army is overrated power-wise

Dragon has been dubbed as the most wanted man in the world and was shown as OP but only from an early series perspective, where Smoker was the one that admited not being able to deal with him. Seeing how the RA acts directly against the WG It makes sense for them to be even more wanted than pirates, as they are considered terrorists. First Big bounty raise for Luffy came after he went directly against the WG so se know how offenses are against them are considered a bigger threat. Nonetheless BB pirates alone were able to easily kick them out of their own HQ. Also their abilities seem usefull for guerrilla and infiltration tactics rather than for massive power of destruction. I think Dragon himself if claearly below admiral level and Sabo could be YC3 at most

I think that we haven't seen enough of the RA to make a solid judgment. If I remember correctly, when Blackbeard attacked the island most of the leaders of the RA were spread throughout the world at the time, which is why they're eventually called all together at Kamabakka island. Pretty sure Blackbeard fled the island as well because of Cipher Pol which means it wasn't just them attacking Baltigo.

If we had to give the RA a fair shake, what if we compared their #2 to the BB pirates #2? Assuming that would be Burgess, we already saw him get his ass kicked by Sabo.

We have no idea what Dragon is capable of, but from Marineford we do know he has Conqueror's haki - and I could easily see him being incredibly powerful on his own. After all, his only other 2 family members that we know are Luffy and Garp. And I'll let those names speak for themselves.

Dragon has been dubbed as the most wanted man in the world and was shown as OP but only from an early series perspective, where Smoker was the one that admited not being able to deal with him. Seeing how the RA acts directly against the WG It makes sense for them to be even more wanted than pirates, as they are considered terrorists. First Big bounty raise for Luffy came after he went directly against the WG so se know how offenses are against them are considered a bigger threat. Nonetheless BB pirates alone were able to easily kick them out of their own HQ. Also their abilities seem usefull for guerrilla and infiltration tactics rather than for massive power of destruction. I think Dragon himself if claearly below admiral level and Sabo could be YC3 at most

yeah you're tripping if you think a characte with this kind of hype related to luffy and garp isn't a top tier. and they did run away he definitely set it up for the blackbeard pirates and cipher pol to clash

I think for dragon to live up to the hype he would have to at least be as strong as an admiral and we already know his number two can fight against admirals, the commanders could possibly measure out to be like the yonko commanders but none of them really give me the vibe of a Katakuri/ King/ Marco type, I guess having Sabo as chief of staff makes up for that. It is frustrating but we just simply need to wait to see more but honestly I get the vibes of a regular yonko caliber squad. Their aim is the celestial dragons themselves so I can understand why they always have to move in a covert way and stay out of unnecessary trouble as to not bring more attention to themselves, if that means running from a yonko crew or cipher pol when they’re not ready to act then so be it.

Have seen some of the revolutionary during Impel Down and Marineford.
Ivankov has not been impressive so far, he/she has been more of a clown to me.
Sabo has done great feats, but not been so impressive yet.
Koala has not shown to much.
Hack didn`t do so well during the gladiator match, nor against the donquixote family
Dragon has been shrouded in mysteries

Litle has been shown of the other high executives of the revolutionary.

Overated yes and yet not much have been revealed to us.

4 of them battled against Fujitora and Green Bull and Fujitora was pretty injured... And the scientist guy is probably 'weak' while Sabo is clearly the strongest. So that's a pretty impressive feat and it might be even better when we will know the details.

Sabo was already a YC1 preMera and with Mera a YC1 lasted 10 minutes :kayneshrug:

Well since Akainu is so furious to Dragon. I think they have a history and they are the same power. Maybe Dragon is a little bit Stronger but thats it.

Well i think Sabo without devil fruit is also YC1. When he masters his fruit and becomes Stronger i think he will beat Akainu at the end of the series.

Rest is garbage strength wise.