Break Week The Revolutionary Army is overrated power-wise

Doflamingo literally said the RA is full of very powerful people in his Throne Wars speech but go ahead and downplay one of the major actor of the final arc of the series.
I believe they are all powerful fighters,but their main stuff is guerrilla warfare and making countries turn against the World Government which is much more dangerous than any Yonko crew!That is way Dragon has the highest bounty,he himself is the guy that makes WG lose the most power!

I don’t the RA had any reason to fight BB. They don’t have a war against pirates. They are on a war against the WG. Why waste time fighting a Yonkou?
They just escaped which is the wise think to do. And as they mostly act undercover and don’t attack civilians the WG doesn’t need to but huge bounties on them. As we know the WG doesn’t like to admit or show weakness, so they probably hide that the RA has overthrown them in a couple of countries. The title most wanted man in the world is probably much more of something within the WG than public knowledge. It’s much more like: he is the biggest threat to us so capture him. That also explaines why the CP is always involved when ever the RA is somewhere. Power wise I think that Dragon an Sabo are force to reckon with but the rest isn’t that much, since it’s not power they need but numbers.

I don’t the RA had any reason to fight BB. They don’t have a war against pirates. They are on a war against the WG. Why waste time fighting a Yonkou?
They just escaped which is the wise think to do. And as they mostly act undercover and don’t attack civilians the WG doesn’t need to but huge bounties on them. As we know the WG doesn’t like to admit or show weakness, so they probably hide that the RA has overthrown them in a couple of countries. The title most wanted man in the world is probably much more of something within the WG than public knowledge. It’s much more like: he is the biggest threat to us so capture him. That also explaines why the CP is always involved when ever the RA is somewhere. Power wise I think that Dragon an Sabo are force to reckon with but the rest isn’t that much, since it’s not power they need but numbers.
Everyone knew Dragon is Enies Lobby even fodders.

I dont think Dragon's bounty is unknown. I mean why would you put him a bounty if its unknown and he has most wanted Man title so i think his bounty is the highest we ever seen.

I even think Dragon's bounty will be higher than EOS Luffy but we have to Wait and see for that.

Everyone knew Dragon is Enies Lobby even fodders.

I dont think Dragon's bounty is unknown. I mean why would you put him a bounty if its unknown and he has most wanted Man title so i think his bounty is the highest we ever seen.

I even think Dragon's bounty will be higher than EOS Luffy but we have to Wait and see for that.
You miss understood me. Obviously the bounty is known. But the WG Acts in face of the public like they aren’t a big deal, within the organization though they prioritize capturing him much more than any other pirate. The yonkou’s are part of the balance of power. The WG doesn’t really bother them. But the RA is a force directly opposing them. I hope I clarified a little what I mean.

The ones at enis lobby where all marines and and yes people know of him. But robin said it herself that he was just a name and a mystery. Only after sengoku revealed his connection to Luffy did the world find out about him. Until than he was just dragon the Revolutionary and nobody knew anything. As far as we know people outside of the WG don’t even know what he looks like.

You miss understood me. Obviously the bounty is known. But the WG Acts in face of the public like they aren’t a big deal, within the organization though they prioritize capturing him much more than any other pirate. The yonkou’s are part of the balance of power. The WG doesn’t really bother them. But the RA is a force directly opposing them. I hope I clarified a little what I mean.

The ones at enis lobby where all marines and and yes people know of him. But robin said it herself that he was just a name and a mystery. Only after sengoku revealed his connection to Luffy did the world find out about him. Until than he was just dragon the Revolutionary and nobody knew anything. As far as we know people outside of the WG don’t even know what he looks like.
Yes but they are making countries rebel against Celestial Dragons. Maybe you are right and they are trying to cover their activities.

Dragon is even a mystery for his comrades too. Even Ivankov doesnt know that much about him. Its just Dragon's behaviour.

Lonko fan and downplaying every single faction that isn't Lonko and their crews

Name a better duo.

Admirals? Trash. YC1 are stronger.

Mihawk? Fraud. YC3 are stronger.

RA? Overrated. Dragon is YC1 lvl and Sabo YC3.

Bunch of clowns.

Dragon is hyped up by Akainu, Doflamingo, Hancock, Ivankov, Smoker, Nami, Helmeppo etc. He is most definitely amongst the elite of the elite, the small group consisting of Dragon - Akainu - Mihawk - Shanks - Kaido just above the next group with Big Mom - Kizaru - Aokiji - Fujitora.

Sabo has amazing potential. He started out without a DF and thus had to become incredibly strong physically and with his haki as seen against Burgess, Bastille and crushing the Colosseum floor. YC1 without the incredibly mera mera that is underrated because of the magma fruit, mera mera is a yonko or admiral calibre fruit. With a bit of fights and exposure and haki bloom he is destined for the top.

Add in Ivankov who should be comparable to Jinbei and above Sanji pre-wano boosts, Morley, Karasu and the rest.

they only have 7 strong people (4 of them seems like high tiers) and 1 top tier

I don't think they are really as strong as any Yonko crew

Teach is a VERY careful in terms of starting a fight ... he would NEVER attack a Yonko like he did to Dragon
for this reasons alone I lost my faith in RA long ago ... and Oda didn't gave them much hype after that ... Ls afters Ls

RA 6th strongest force in one piece below Marine and Yonko

Teach is a VERY careful in terms of starting a fight ... he would NEVER attack a Yonko like he did to Dragon
for this reasons alone I lost my faith in RA long ago ... and Oda didn't gave them much hype after that ... Ls afters Ls

All the revo commanders + Ivankov are not located in Baltigo.
It was Yonko crew vs Dragon+Sabo and fodders
Teach would absolutely attack Big Mom+Katakuri and fodders.

I disagree. BB would attack an unsuspecting yonkou. The RA thought that nobody knew where they are and suddenly a yonkou Group is there, they were completely unprepared. And as it was already stated most of the commanders where not there. I always ask myself who would win in a fight when both sides are complete prepared. As was WBP vs Marines both sides were prepared but the marines won.

I disagree. BB would attack an unsuspecting yonkou. The RA thought that nobody knew where they are and suddenly a yonkou Group is there, they were completely unprepared. And as it was already stated most of the commanders where not there. I always ask myself who would win in a fight when both sides are complete prepared. As was WBP vs Marines both sides were prepared but the marines won.
Teach didn't knew how unprepared they are
how on earth he could ...

Teach and his entire crew ran away from Akainu ALONE ... he won't entire a war he can't win easily ...
and I doubt any of those 4 leader could do anything to stop Teach and BBP
they low diffed WBP

Teach didn't knew how unprepared they are
how on earth he could ...

Teach and his entire crew ran away from Akainu ALONE ... he won't entire a war he can't win easily ...
and I doubt any of those 4 leader could do anything to stop Teach and BBP
they low diffed WBP
What???!? They low diffed WBP??? When? We haven’t seen the fight between them, we don’t know that.
they run from akainu 2 years ago. Now is a different think. But I’m just gonna say yes you are right.

What???!? They low diffed WBP??? When? We haven’t seen the fight between them, we don’t know that.
they run from akainu 2 years ago. Now is a different think. But I’m just gonna say yes you are right.
Robin said it was a one sided war
Marco admitted they couldn't do anything
Anime SHIT on WBP in a small flash back

if this is not a greatly one sided fight ... I don't know what is