Future Events The Rise Of King the Wild Fire in Future Chapters.

Now that we know Sanji is the one to Fight Queen, and Zoro is gonna be healed by Chopper.

I think the RISE of King of the Wildfire(AKA KING HYPE) is coming......I'll explain why.

1. It's Confirmed Marco IS NOT the one to defeat King...

Marco has been fighting King offscreen since chapter 1005/1006, we've seen glimpses of it but Oda's not taking it seriously. And it was never set up as a legit matchup like Robin, Franky, Jimbei , and Sanji and Other Fights were setup.

Its the sameway, Chopper had been fighting Queen offscreen since chapter 1007
We now know Chopper is not the one to fight Queen, so most likely Marco is not the one to Fight King.
Especially with Presence of Zoro on the Performance Floor.

2. The Hype Tools

We know Izo and Kawamtsu are headed to the performance floor as well....

Ironically they had a run in with King earlier as well..... That makes 3 characters on the Performance floor without a Purpose......

I think Oda will use Marco, Izo and Kawamtsu has hype tools for King abilities before his Fight with Zoro.

3. King's Race

We know King has a very rare /special race, as hinted by Big Mom

I believe that Race is the mythical creature known as the GARUDA.

Garuda depiction 2

Garuda depiction 3
The Garuda is somewhat interwind with he concept of a Phoenix, and it follows the theme of Hinduism.
Why Does this matter? well....

Ironically there is another character in one piece who's famous for his hinduism references.
Roronoa Zoro....

Asura is concept featured in both Buddhism and Hinduism.

I believe the abilities of King's race in combination with his Hybrid form will lead to the demise of MANY on the Performance Floor.

Infact among those 3 (Marco, Izo, Kawamstu) One of them WILL DIE.

Kawamastu.......

After seeing Kawamtsu die and thoughts of Hiyori , Zoro will Angrily Stop King's Massacre on the Performance Floor.

Thus a Battle between Conquerors Begins....

FIN.......

Nice write up, I’m also looking forward to the coming King hype. It’s the last chance to jump on before the train leaves the station.

I’m unsure whether he’s going to straight up defeat Marco or not, but it’s justifiable if he does since Marco has spread himself so thin before this turned into a 1v1.

My hesitation comes from suspecting Marco may ultimately have a little more to do in this war before he’s done.

Last edited:
Yes Judge's nick name was Garuda, And as for Marco.... He needs to be taken out somehow otherwise theres no tension.
Nekomamushi is friends with Marco, i think Perospero will "wake up" pissed and attack Marco (like he said he planned to do?), King will take the opportunity to finish off Marco, this may engage Nekomamushi even more. Kawamatsu passed years in Udon, which is ruled by Queen, Izo also was a crewmate to Marco, i think Izo will fight King and Kawamatsu will face Queen, and while these things happen Zoro will be getting healed to come in a clutch to save the day, just like Sanji did. I expect Kawamatsu and Izo to be used as hypetools (they wont get more shine than the protagonists most likely), but it doesn't mean they wont look badass and have some good moments.

Otherwise i can't see a better way to hype up King, cuz until now he is just boring.

King doing anything at all would be an improvement. It's really too late to save any tension with him since he's been getting tossed around or just spectating for all this time, so even if he takes out Kawamatsu and Izo it would just generate a feeling of "finally, something!" more than anything else.

King doing anything at all would be an improvement. It's really too late to save any tension with him since he's been getting tossed around or just spectating for all this time, so even if he takes out Kawamatsu and Izo it would just generate a feeling of "finally, something!" more than anything else.
King hasn't been getting tossed around, thats literally just been Queen.

King hasn't been getting tossed around, thats literally just been Queen.
I imagine that he's been spending most of the time offscreen receiving much of the same treatment he got from Marco like the knee drop. That was the last we saw of him in action so it doesn't help his image at all.

It also doesn't help that Marco is likely to be taken out through some tomfoolery and a just recently healed Zoro is likely going to be the one to take him out. It just kills any impact for the fight.

Oda just tried to balance too much with the Scabbards, Marco and Zoro interacting with him. The "hypest" thing King has done so far is attack a Sanji that had his hands full with Momonosuke. That's the most threatening thing he's done.

Last edited:
I'm still sitting in the Marco v King wagon. I think Marco has got no substantial reason to let him fly away. This doesn't mean he will necessarily defeat him, but right now yeah, he will probably end up messing King up extensively.

Marco is vastly stronger than King one on one.
Unless King uses some kind of sneak attack Marco will just keep annihilating him like he’s been doing so all night.

Also the Garuda is a cool theory, but Judge is already the Garuda.

Kings time to shine is getting closer. I feel something will have to happen to get Marco to leave, and for King to literally raise hell with his wildfire the same way Queen did earlier with his plagues but King wont use Marco as a hypetool.

It would be believable since Marco has been spreading himself thin like someone mentioned before fighting King 1v1 which could justify a Marco loss(even possible death) and has been doing more than enough for our team. As for the Garuda stuff I thought they are creatures associated w wind, could be wrong, I was thinking more along the lines of an actual Tengu race. I really like what you wrote here overall