Theory The Royal Family of the Ancient Kingdom

First of all, Imu fear 3 people: Luffy, Shirahoshi and Teach. Luffy is Joyboy, Shirahoshi is Poseidon, but... what about Teach?

I think the first clue is the conversation between Saturn, Devon and Augur. Devon says Teach is special and Saturn adds that Teach's lineage is special. Someone will say Saturn is referring to the fact that Teach is a D. But there are so many D spread around thr world and the WG doesnt give a shit. So it's another thing. To Imu fear Teach, he needs to be something as important as Joyboy and Poseidon. So lets think about it.
Teach is an archeologist and there is evidence that Teach is linked somehow to the archeologists of Ohara:

Robin is an archeologist since she was a kid, it seems Teach's case is the same. Ohara research was about void century, so he also know about something of void century? I think he knows, because Devon seems to agree with Saturn about Teach lineage. Teach told his "nakamas" about his lineage.

But what is Teach lineage that makes he be a danger of Joyboy/Poseidon level? He is the heir of the ancient kingdom. Professor Clover called that country a "kingdom", that means there was a king and a royal family in the ancient kingdom. So the name of that royal family was Marshall. And Teach is the only true King. That's why he seeks for be the king of the world.

@AverageNamiEnjoyer @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Jailer @CoC: Color of Clowns @Kurozumi Wiwi @Rambles @Mr. Reloaded @Lee Ba Shou

Last edited:
First of all, Imu fear 3 people: Luffy, Shirahoshi and Teach. Luffy is Joyboy, Shirahoshi is Poseidon, but... what about Teach?

I think the first clue is the conversation between Saturn, Devon and Augur. Devon says Teach is special and Saturn adds that Teach's lineage is special. Someone will say Saturn is referring to the fact that Teach is a D. But there are so many D spread around thr world and the WG doesnt give a shit. So it's another thing. To Imu fear Teach, he needs to be something as important as Joyboy and Poseidon. So lets think about it.
Teach is an archeologist and there is evidence that Teach is linked somehow to the archeologists of Ohara:

Robin is an archeologist since she was a kid, it seems Teach's case is the same. Ohara research was about void century, so he also know about something of void century? I think he knows, because Devon seems to agree with Saturn about Teach lineage. Teach told his "nakamas" about his lineage.

But what is Teach lineage that makes he be a danger of Joyboy/Poseidon level? He is the heir of the ancient kingdom. Professor Clover called that country of kingdom, that means there was a king and a royal family in the ancient kingdom. So the name of that royal family was Marshall. And Teach is the only true King. That's why he seeks for be the king of the world.

@AverageNamiEnjoyer @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Jailer @CoC: Color of Clowns @Kurozumi Wiwi @Rambles @Mr. Reloaded @Lee Ba Shou
@nik87

I doubt teach is from their royal family. I think Imu was just focusing on Ds and the mermaid princess.

If I were to guess I think it’s cause Teach is from a special race; possibly even a buccaneer which is why he’s able to survive having two fruits.

I doubt teach is from their royal family. I think Imu was just focusing on Ds and the mermaid princess.

If I were to guess I think it’s cause Teach is from a special race; possibly even a buccaneer which is why he’s able to survive having two fruits.
Like I said, the D doesnt matter since there is a lot of them spread around the world. The buccaneer thing be what "scares" Imu seems unlikely for me, because during the flashback of Kuma Saturn didnt tell nothing about a certain special lineage, he only said "you are a buccaneer, so you dont have the right to live".
I really think the lineage is about the "marshall", not because they are D or buccaneer

Like I said, the D doesnt matter since there is a lot of spread around the world. The buccaneer thing be what "scares" Imu seems unlikely for me, because during the flashback of Kuma Saturn didnt tell nothing about a certain special lineage, he only said "you are a buccaneer, so you dont have the right to live".
I really think the lineage is about the "marshall", not because they are D or buccaneer
Yes it doesn’t matter to Saturns quote. But as far as we know only Luffy and Blackbeard have Ds on their wanted posters.

The buccaneers seem to be a race that was targeted for extermination by the WG in the ancient past likely because this ability of there’s had scary potential that teach may unleash such as being able to use multiple fruits.

The Marshall imo is just a play on what his role in the story was just like Whitebeards name Newgate. As by killing Whitebeard he’s the one who Marshaled in a new era.

But what is Teach lineage that makes he be a danger of Joyboy/Poseidon level? He is the heir of the ancient kingdom. Professor Clover called that country a "kingdom", that means there was a king and a royal family in the ancient kingdom. So the name of that royal family was Marshall. And Teach is the only true King. That's why he seeks for be the king of the world.

Thats also a hat fishmen wear.
Jinbe:

Hody Jones:

Dellinger half fishman:

Octopus:

Perhaps thats related to Teach having 3 hearts via being a special Kraken related half fishman.

Its also possible he could be from Davy Jones bloodline (Davy Jones could be related to fishmen as well) and if Joy Boy and Davy Jones were once worked together to fight vs Government, Imu might be fearing of same thing happening again.

Government definitely didn't want WB and Shanks meeting,

or Kaido and BM joining forces, this 2 opposite forces meeting and joining forces that troubles Government might be a foreshadowing for the past and the future where Luffy's line and Teach's line joining forces against the Government.