General & Others The same manga says than Zoro has defeated Killer and Hawkins

i see then there are nakamas have forgette some part of the manga where said than zoro has defeated hawkins (tsuru) and killer (the same killer and zoro where zoro said:would be the same):
So in the canon zoro (before enma) is stronger than hawkins and killer.

@rerere @Cinera @Finalbeta @Legendaryconquer#1
Tho i'd argue Hawkins vs Zoro wasn't a face to face fight like killer is having atm..

zoro will still win against them portrayal wise.. the difficulty is up to anyone's guess

don't put enma in a statement as if it has physically enhance zoro, i'd argue this is the same FMI zoro..

but if this meant to prove that enma doesn't make a difference.. then you are wrong as well

than zoro has defeated hawkins (tsuru)
Hawkins drew the card of reinforcement that's why Hawkins stops pursuing them. Likely because there are other that will help them make a clean escape Hawkins was just thinking smart not trying to be lured by an ambush.
So in the canon zoro (before enma) is stronger than hawkins and killer
Killer? Yes slightly but not by much.
Hawkins? Nothing in that fight look like it was going into zoro's favor.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
3 times iirc
Taking away 3 of Hawkins lives doesn't mean defeating him. I've no doubts that Zoro could beat Hawkins, but saying that he did so is just wrong.
oda is saying than zoro defeated him
Post automatically merged:

Hawkins drew the card of reinforcement that's why Hawkins stops pursuing them. Likely because there are other that will help them make a clean escape Hawkins was just thinking smart not trying to be lured by an ambush.

Killer? Yes slightly but not by much.
Hawkins? Nothing in that fight look like it was going into zoro's favor.
the same killer has said than he was defeated

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
i see then there are nakamas have forgette some part of the manga where said than zoro has defeated hawkins (tsuru) and killer (the same killer and zoro where zoro said:would be the same):
So in the canon zoro (before enma) is stronger than hawkins and killer.

@rerere @Cinera @Finalbeta @Legendaryconquer#1
Of course they almost kicked the bucket because of him.

Killer was spared and Hawkins was saved by his own Life dolls.

3 times iirc
Taking away 3 of Hawkins lives doesn't mean defeating him. I've no doubts that Zoro could beat Hawkins, but saying that he did so is just wrong.
Still that's pretty impressive given that Zoro had to defend that old lady and Hawkins had the element of surprise as Zoro didn't know about his Abilities (Look at how Satori dominated Luffy due to the element of surprise)

Hawkins is still Potrayed as YC4 and Pre Enma Zoro seems above that level, which makes sense given how he stalemated Denjiro with Two Swords which has been consistently Potrayed as a nerf compared to when he has Three swords

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Huh? Repeat what you mean by what killer said.
in the pic i put above killer says than if he would've his weapon he would defeat to zoro and zoro says than would happen the same so the same killer says than he can't defeat him without his weapons( he lost) and zoro says than don't matter because he would've defeat him with your weapons (of course with susui)
the conlusion it's:
santoryou zoro (without enma)>killer with his weapons>nitoryo zoro>killer without his weapons (he can damage to zoro due was 2 vs 1 but nytorio zoro was shown stronger than him not more)

Zoro and Killer were arguing about that, and Killer knew the prowess of the punishers while Zoro didn't...

Zoro needed to disarm and steal one weapon to reassert santoryu against Kamazou to win, and can't do that with punishers, let alone the great leap in potency Killer has with them.

If it was pre-enma but santoryu Zoro vs punisher Killer then Zoro would win.
Nitoryu nerfed Zoro loses to punisher Killer.