Chapter Discussion The Seraphim as Shichibukai Replacements...

Which group seems better?

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lmao Shichibukai would destroy all the Seraphim.

Adult Seraphim would be stronger than Shichibukai, basically they have a higher cieling provided they can awaken their dfs, unlock CoC etc,.

Lmao Shichibukai would destroy all the Seraphim.

Adult Seraphim would be stronger than Shichibukai, basically they have a higher cieling provided they can awaken their dfs, unlock CoC etc,.
I don’t really see how

Most of the original Shichibukai couldn’t even hurt their Lunarian counterpart

Ignoring obvious outliers like Mihawk and maybe Boa the rest of them have a very hard time

Doflamingo doesn’t have enough AP to hurt a Seraphim flame on or off (could be disproven in a few chapters), Moria gets folded by his, Oars was able to tank an Ursus Shock and survive I don’t see how that does much to beings that have durability that’s directly compared to Kaido’s so Kuma gets fucked, same thing for Jinbei, etc

Mihawk (due to insane haki/swordsmanship), Boa (fruit hax), and Crocodile (fruit hax) are the only members that could beat their Seraphim imo

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don’t really see how

Most of the original Shichibukai couldn’t even hurt their Lunarian counterpart

Ignoring obvious outliers like Mihawk and maybe Boa the rest of them have a very hard time

Doflamingo doesn’t have enough AP to hurt a Seraphim flame on or off (could be disproven in a few chapters), Moria gets folded by his, Oars was able to tank an Ursus Shock and survive I don’t see how that does much to beings that have durability that’s directly compared to Kaido’s so Kuma gets fucked, same thing for Jinbei, etc

Mihawk (due to insane haki/swordsmanship), Boa (fruit hax), and Crocodile (fruit hax) are the only members that could beat their Seraphim imo
Because i dont think scaling Seraphim with some temporary Invincibility makes sense.
And no, Mihawk/Crocodile/Boa also cant hurt flame on; basically nobody can.

While we compare actual abilities, the Warlords not only have better fighting skills & experience, they also have better df mastery and Haki.

Because i dont think scaling Seraphim with some temporary Invincibility makes sense.
And no, Mihawk/Crocodile/Boa also cant hurt flame on; basically nobody can.

While we compare actual abilities, the Warlords not only have better fighting skills & experience, they also have better df mastery and Haki.
If we’re talking skill then it’s not a contest

If we’re talking about who would win in a fight then that can be debated

Regarding the whole flame on thing I think it’s a little too obvious that Oda is saving ACoC for a reason

King, a full blooded and natural Lunarian, was afraid of taking Zoro’s attacks even with his flame on

I don’t think they’re actually invincible with the flame active and we’ll see that when Oda lets Luffy and Zoro go all out

Mihawk alone soloes all of them. Add all the 7 original ones, and Seraphim get eradicated.

We're not even sure they can use Haki and we know they can't awaken their DFs.
Mihawk isn't beating all 7
He can't even beat 1 YC

He will struggle to hurt them in flames-on mode

This whole thing about Mihawk beating 2 YCs or more, or beating Seraphims at once is just wishes
The dude has no such portrayal. Does he have adcoa or adcoc even?

Eventually yes, but so far they’re a bit lacking.

Okay, they are monsters when it comes to durability. Near enough unstoppable. But they haven’t came across as all that great at fighting.

I think they need some wins to be a better threat. So far the only one to do so is S-Snake, and Hancock would be just as effective in doing what she has done.

We also need to find out if they can use Haki, which I think they probably will be able to.

The total obedience part is obviously a bonus, but I do expect that to be overcome by them. Same way the cyborg animals had instincts that couldn’t be removed, I think things like Zoro saying S-Hawk is more human than Mihawk and S-Snake getting flustutured by compliments will lead to them getting free will. And maybe that’s when they’ll get Haki.

As of right now the Warlords are still vastly superior than the clones and that’s deliberate. The only thing the seraphim have over the originals is that they obey orders and have durable bodies. Aside from that the originals pretty much outclass them in everything else.

I mean, they literally sent 2 Seraphim + a marine fleet after Hancock. Even the WG knows the Sera are not ready yet lol

Mihawk alone soloes all of them. Add all the 7 original ones, and Seraphim get eradicated.

We're not even sure they can use Haki and we know they can't awaken their DFs.
not really, the Marines would boast Warlords + Seraphim, enough power to topple the pirate world.
Just by the fact that the Seraphim will always give 100% after every order makes them vastly superior to a group that barely follows orders and mostly acts on their mood.

Also. Take out Mihawk and the Kid Seraphim are already superior as a unit to their original counter parts.

Just by the fact that the Seraphim will always give 100% after every order makes them vastly superior to a group that barely follows orders and mostly acts on their mood.

Also. Take out Mihawk and the Kid Seraphim are already superior as a unit to their original counter parts.
It's not about one being better than the other.

Having both forces is better than one. There was no need to trade one for another without Fujitora.

Unreliable as the Warlords were, their existence alone make enemy force wary of attacking the Marines.

Warlords + Seraphim> just the Seraphim.

They got obedient superweapons, they are able to take a barrage of attacks from a combined effoert of Luffy/Zoro/Kaku/Lucci, and neither Sanji with other straw hats can out a dent of them thanks to the rules of their body from lunarian genes.

+ they got abilities that match them with the fighting style of those 4 warlords copied on them.

Hawk - can do mihawk ranged slashes out of any bodypart he turns into blades
Shark - a devil ftuit that matches with his fishman genes and fishman karate
Boa and Kuma got their original ones, with Kuma capable to send shockwave after shockwave, while Boa her own hax

And keep in mind they are still kids, + they seem a tad too big for kids. They either have Kuma's genes too from whatever special people he is or they have gaints blood in them, so when they grow up they would have the raw strength of giants, invulnerability of lunarians and extra fast if their flames turn off, + warlords combat abilities.

And are obedient, Gorosei as the top of the command chain no one else can overwrite their command soon.

Unreliable as the Warlords were, their existence alone make enemy force wary of attacking the Marines.

Warlords + Seraphim> just the Seraphim.
Have you forgotten that the Warlords contract was always far too beneficial for them ?
They could enslave and erase an entire country and the WG couldn't do anything on top of them barely doing anything during the war for the Navy. There's no point in keeping individuals that can't be kept on a leash.

Have you forgotten that the Warlords contract was always far too beneficial for them ?
They could enslave and erase an entire country and the WG couldn't do anything on top of them barely doing anything during the war for the Navy. There's no point in keeping individuals that can't be kept on a leash.
Ignoring the morality of keeping them around.

Pragmatically speaking it was still worth to keep them in, rather than spent resource fighting them.

That was Akainu point of view, and the guy really hate them.

Fighting them created a new enemy force as the Cross Guild.

Its better have warlords than fight them.

Right know the Warlords look better, but we know that the Seraphin will still grow and there's at least three more of them.

Probably by the final War they will be stronger than the Warlords as a group