Questions & Mysteries The snow in Onigashima

Anyone else noticed the two panels of Law and Inu mentioning snow as if it was strange, I found it weird on Oda's part (specially with all the yuki yuki no mi and Monet theories out there). The panel I'm talking about it this one:

It could also be Aokiji, who might be a SWORD member and was called by Drake (who we haven't seen in a while). We know it snowed in Punk Hazard because of his power. This could also be related to the shadow Marco saw, even though most people (myself included) think it's Perospero.

So what do you think, two characters mentioning it indicates that something strange is going on in the back of Onigashima, or is it irrelevant? I personally hope it's related to the snow fruit, although it's unlikely...

Anyone else noticed the two panels of Law and Inu mentioning snow as if it was strange, I found it weird on Oda's part (specially with all the yuki yuki no mi and Monet theories out there). The panel I'm talking about it this one:

It could also be Aokiji, who might be a SWORD member and was called by Drake (who we haven't seen in a while). We know it snowed in Punk Hazard because of his power. This could also be related to the shadow Marco saw, even though most people (myself included) think it's Perospero.

So what do you think, two characters mentioning it indicates that something strange is going on in the back of Onigashima, or is it irrelevant? I personally hope it's related to the snow fruit, although it's unlikely...
Its interesting that you thought of Aokiji. He very well could be the highest executive of Sword.
Maybe the shadow that Marco saw was Aokiji riding his bike on the ocean. Him coming will surely spice things up

It's probably just a normal reaction from them considering they've never been there.

We've always seen snow on Onigashima, when Kaido cries over losing SMILES or when we see Drake reading news of Doffy's capture.(cannot upload the panels rn)

Although why that island is snowy from the beginning is another mystery in itself. Maybe the region of Ringo and Onigashima have something in common that we don't know yet.