Future Events The sound of Inevitability

Who is Zoro's next victim?

• Kaido

• Green Bull

Results are only viewable after voting.
I finally was able to read your whole posts. All these plot points are still unresolved and most readers including me have been saying there is no way this is the "Ending" of Wano unless of course these plot threads carries over to the next saga which "seems" to be starting in Wano. The news about Wano ending itself was weird.

As for ZKK plot itself Oda has left it vague ever since Zoro was removed from everyone's eyes. But the latest chapters with the comparison of Joy Boy and Ryuma. I think Oda could be alluding to "i showed you in the raid how capable Zoro is and how he could have done it too" ending it with "Oh look Joy Boy = Ryuma" and he can easily end the arc with this plot being resolved this way but the issue is Kaido status is unknown. So until we get confirmation on Kaido's Status and his next action this can go either way.

It could be like any other arc where there is "someone who has strong connection in beating the main Villain but fails for whatever reason only for Luffy to come and break everything to 0 and end it all". Maybe Wano was not going to be different after all.

Zoro's linage plot and the swords remains open.

Oda decided to kill Kaido with magma instead.
Big Mom and Kaidou aren't being killed by the magma. Magma is just liquid rock. Seastone is rock and my theory is the magma below Wano is actually liquid Seastone rock.

They're actually fusing with the Seastone. Once the fusion is completed they'll be able to completely nullify Luffy, Law and Kid's devil fruit awakening abilities. This will result in only devil fruitless characters being able to stop them. Usopp, Sanji, Jinbe, Nami, Franky, Denjiro, Kawamatsu, Inurashi, Nekomamushi, Kikunojo, Hyogoro, Kozuki Sukiyaki, Sulong Bepo, Killer and the other Minks are the only characters who can stop them at that point.

Luffy, Kid and Law will fight Green Bull. While the rest get destroyed by the two Super Awakened Yonko.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Big Mom and Kaidou aren't being killed by the magma. Magma is just liquid rock. Seastone is rock and my theory is the magma below Wano is actually liquid Seastone rock.

They're actually fusing with the Seastone. Once the fusion is completed they'll be able to completely nullify Luffy, Law and Kid's devil fruit awakening abilities. This will result in only devil fruitless characters being able to stop them. Usopp, Sanji, Jinbe, Nami, Franky, Denjiro, Kawamatsu, Inurashi, Nekomamushi, Kikunojo, Hyogoro, Kozuki Sukiyaki, Sulong Bepo, Killer and the other Minks are the only characters who can stop them at that point.

Luffy, Kid and Law will fight Green Bull. While the rest get destroyed by the two Super Awakened Yonko.
The Yonkou become the volcano? I'll give you credit, that's a new one for me. Pathetic, Kaido and Big Mom thought they could defeat Akainu by copying a mere fraction of his power /s