General & Others The STORY reasons why Mihawk did not beat Vista explained. Debuking the Mihawk = YC allegations.

In this thread I will easily explain why Mihawk did not lowdiff Vista even though he could easily have and I challenge anyone to debunk the factual elements I'm going to present.

Mihawk did not defeat Vista because he was following Sengoku's BATTLEPLAN

Akainu tells Squardo they made a deal with WBP and that they would ONLY go after the allied captains. This was of course for the sole purpose of having the captains betray Whitebeard.

What would happen if Mihawk had beaten Vista? Squardo would immediatly realize Akainu was lying and Sengoku's plan would FAIL.

Here is evidence that Mihawk was in on the plan

Took part of the pre-war reunion with high ranked Marines.

Postpone the fight with Vista immediatly after Sengoku orders his troops to leave the Ice Platform as they were about to raise the walls and trap the pirates.

In this thread I will easily explain why Mihawk did not lowdiff Vista even though he could easily have and I challenge anyone to debunk the factual elements I'm going to present.

Akainu tells Squardo they made a deal with WBP and that they would ONLY go after the allied captains. This was of course for the sole purpose of having the captains betray Whitebeard.

What would happen if Mihawk had beaten Vista? Squardo would immediatly realize Akainu was lying and Sengoku's plan would FAIL.

Postpone the fight with Vista immediatly after Sengoku orders his troops to leave the Ice Platform as they were about to raise the walls and trap the pirates.
Never thought about that,good post!

Or he simply didnt realy care about destroying Vista.
:kayneshrug:
Mihawk might have been working for the government, but he was never loyal to them. He just had to do the bare minimum soo it would look like he was doing something.

As he said "im not the kind of man who uses his full strenght to hunt a rabbit".

I

Indigo

Mihawk also spent some time toying with East Blue Zoro, that's simple enough

He found another swordsman who had interest in his title of WSS

He honored Vista enough to use Yoru, but he never used any named attacks or Haki, just kept testing the dude's swordsmanship

It's not that hard

To say Mihawk = YC, you would have to see him going all out and only matching a YC all out

two people just fucking around not using anything of relevance doesn't do anything for us to measure their powers

:christindeed:

We said goodbye to Hakiman Shanks in 1033...and now we say goodbye to Posthawk & welcome Planhawk? :bamathink:

Mihawk not wanting to be trapped with Pirates does not equal to caring about Squardo finding out about Sengoku’s plan. That’s a big leap. You might as well photoshop a marine hat onto Mihawk’s head at that point.
Mihawk following Sengoku's battleplan does not make him a Marine.
He came to Marineford to fight a war, not to kill time.
Re-read what he said to the Marines when he left the battlefield as Shanks arrived.
"I agreed to fight Whitebeard".
Post automatically merged:

Sengoku told the Shichibukai during the pre-war reunion.

Mihawk following Sengoku's battleplan does not make him a Marine.
He came to Marineford to fight a war, not to kill time.
Re-read what he said to the Marines when he left the battlefield as Shanks arrived.
"I agreed to fight Whitebeard".
Post automatically merged:

Sengoku told the Shichibukai during the pre-war reunion.
Yeah he’s down to fight the Whitebeard Pirates. Where is your proof that he cares about the outcome of the war though? Moria and Hancock didn’t care who won the war. You would need to prove Mihawk cares about which side wins the war before trying to claim Mihawk cares about following Sengoku’s battle plan.

Yeah he’s down to fight the Whitebeard Pirates. Where is your proof that he cares about the outcome of the war though? Moria and Hancock didn’t care who won the war. You would need to prove Mihawk cares about which side wins the war before trying to claim Mihawk cares about following Sengoku’s battle plan.
Someone who's the "World's strongest swordsman" does not go to war to lose.

Someone who's the "World's strongest swordsman" does not go to war to lose.
I don’t think any of the Shichibukai cared about who won the war. Except Jinbei I guess since the fate of his entire country was at stake. Another point is that if Mihawk cared about what Sengoku had to say, he wouldn’t be infamous for being the Shichibukai who attends the Shichibukai meetings the least.

But we can agree to disagree.

I think it's PIS from Oda's side.

He could not let Mihawk strike down Luffy so Vista had to occupy him and the VC arguably merely reported what happened which however is faulty to power level dynamics (not that Oda is always coherent obviously) in that constituting PIS.

His goal was to kill Luffy however, I don't have many doubts on that.