Break Week The Tale of ZKK (Video Song) and confirming some facts

uhh, so Big Mom, the side villain of Wano, parallels the main villain of Thriller Bark because there's a similarity between their abilities and Kaido parallels the guy who appeared for like 5 or 6 chapters at the end of the arc and this time he'll actually lose to Zoro...? cool theory

even Hody = Kaido, Vander Decken = Big Mom is a better comparison than this, cmon....
Hody and Vander Decken play Kaido and Orochi if you really want to dig deep into Fishman island and Wano.

I have only written the ability side of their similarities. There are actually more but it will take time to write. As for Zoro winning against Kuma as in vs Kaido. It already happened on the Rooftop but this time in the night time and Luffy woke up and took over for Zoro which is what is different. The new Dawn/Morning moment should be something else entirely for Zoro.

It is the same but different. Kaido played what if Kuma was the main Villain and Big Mom played what if Moria was the secondary one.

You focused so much on Zoro vs Kuma/Kaido and didn't get my point which isn't just a "reverse" its more of a "difference".

Tbh i think Wano mirrors Skypiea instead

1. Enel was a Villain seen as Invincible, cannot be Damaged, claimed to be Strongest/Undefeated & even if everyone Teamed-Up, they'd still lose against him, which is all very similar to Kaidou.

2. Enel got his Powerful DF from Birka which got Annihilated, after that he conquered Skypiea & found Part of Jaya stuck to it, then he changed it's name to Upper Yard or God's Land, referring to himself. This is exactly same Story as Kaidou, he got his Powerful DF from God's Valley which got destroyed/disappeared with no trace, then he Conquered Wano which was connected to an Island (Name Unknown so far) & then he changed it's name into Onigashima or Oni Land referring to himself.

3. When War started, Enel revealed that his Plan is to destroy Skypiea & rule a New Land, by using Maxim which he made it fly thanks to his DF Powers. This is same as Kaidou when he revealed his New Onigashima Project where he decided to destroy Wano Capital & turn it into New Onigashima, then he used his Powers to make the Island Fly.

4. Before Luffy started his 1 v 1 against them, they both fought 4 Strong Fighters who teamed-up against them (Zoro + Gan Fall, Robin & Wyper, and Zoro + Kid, Law & Killer). Also Mid-Fight both Villains threw Luffy off their Ship. Not to mention that they were fighting in the Sky & only close Spectators were a CoO Gifted Child & a Female whom the Villain wanted to join him (Momo/Aisa & Yamato/Nami)

5. During Final War, Enel had his Three Priests while Kaidou had his Calamities, two of each were defeated by Two SHs (Zoro/Chopper & Zoro/Sanji) & the last one was Overpowered by Strongest from Rebel Side (Wyper/Sulong Inurashi), it should also be noted that Gedatsu fell from Skypiea & we had a Cover Story about him, which is also what Fans are expecting to occur with King or Queen or both after they fell from Onigashima

6. At the End of Luffy's Fight, he used a Very Huge Punch (Monkey King & Golden Punch), which the Villain tried to counter by going into their Most Powerful Form (Everyone already noticed that Kaidou's Final Form is like Enel's Final Form 2.0), but Luffy's Punch was victorious, there were not much Spectators & everyone knew Luffy won & the Villain fell deep below

I can actually list more & more Similarities between these Arcs & even explain why Oda chose them specifically to mirror each other ... etc
But following this pattern, Enel's Final Scene is gonna mirror Kaidou's Final Scene

Enel woke up shortly after his Defeat with no severe injuries & no need of medical attention, and then we had a Double Page showing Enel facing Full Moon & revealing that it was his Dream to go there, & he even explained why. He said that Moon is Endless Vearth & that it "Completes his Godhood", it's basically what completes him as a God according to him

Kaidou is gonna wake up in the next Three Chapters (Between 1050 & 1052), however he will be faced by what represents The Moon, what represents his Dream, what represents his Answer to what "Completes Him"

Death is what completes a Man
A Man looking for a place to Die
For the Moon shall rise again

ZKK incoming
Ok keep it coming
Post automatically merged:

Btw stop tagging me in your threads
I don't have anything to do with your stupid zkk theory

ZKK is more like Ultimate Gohan vs Base Buu imo
well too bad TFS stopped creating them. Who knows we could have had another song with Super Buu :cheers:

Ok keep it coming
Post automatically merged:

Btw stop tagging me in your threads
I don't have anything to do with your stupid zkk theory
I don't know whos tagged actually.. i copied some from @nik87 the others were randomly picked. :kayneshrug:

How is everyone after chapter 1049? i have seen so many toxicity its laughable. I edited a video for everyone "ZKK and Anti ZKK" to laugh at here it is enjoy

Now joking aside i will bring up 1 fact or detail that everyone might have missed. Which is the fight ended in the night time. Just like Thriller Bark.

As we all know what happened in Thriller Bark was Luffy beating the main guy in the night time only for him to wake up again by the time the sun rises "Moria". That is when Luffy finally finished his role and went to sleep.

So what do we have now? few Straw Hats who were robbed of their spotlight moments. What if they support Luffy Or Zoro Or Both vs Kaido one more time. That is should be the "big" moment too for Zoro.

The Funny part of this is Thriller Bark is where we 1st hear/read the Song Bink's Sake. I am sure most of you are aware of the weight the lyrics and their meaning.

Just like what happened in Thriller Bark seems to be happening now in Wano. Luffy getting his Awakening "Nika"/Power Up "Nightmare" during the night. Symbolizing That this night the Sun will rise.

Zoro also confirmed the Moon Will also Rise by confronting Kuma and saving the Day.

And of course Oda as the genius he is he "Could" have foreshadowed this by their Outfits in Wano.

Zoro with the Sun on his outfit while Luffy carried the Moon on his.

Meh of course all of this could be wrong but hey at least its there for us too see.

I still think this post and what i wrote in it has some value.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-or-will-the-fight-stop-luffy-vs-kaido.24800/

Only time will tell

Cheers
:cheers:

@kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @SinOfGreed @KiriNigiri @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Pantheos @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ62 @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fenaker @yj @Fiji @playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @Queen @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @wordyworm @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 @HAJIKATA @Dragomir @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @BossYimz @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @LordWhis @Kuro Ashi @Jo_Ndule @sanjikun @Extravlad @Inflamed Haki @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @LadyVados @Punpun @Titty Croissant @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @Worona Woro @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Tyki_Mikk @Daikenki @HAJIKING @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @DoctorIndigo @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast
@Steven @SkySanji @nik87 @Sanji D Goat @NAMELESS @Finalbeta @AkainuTheGrimReaper @humanbeing @Money D Malio @MonsterKaido @Garps tekkai @sneko @mugiwalaw @Mummykun @Mr. Anderson @solis
at that point i think its SHKK

Zoro leading the samurai against the WG fleet at the end of Wano would be a nice addition for his character.
Which is also something Ryuma did. Since the WG intention is "annexing" Wano. But i have no idea if he or Luffy are able to be up for that. I have always thought that maybe this time Sanji might be the one to do something. As for how maybe secretly without anyone knowing and somehow drive the WG away.