Character Discussion The truth about Greencow of the white blade

Nothing would really change even if they were in perfect health, sure they could maybe put up a slightly better fight but they would still get defeated at the end.

It also still doesn't change the fact that they both had a week to recover, the episode even shows us that they were able to still move fine despite being nerfed.

For a guy who is supposed to be recovering from his injuries, Queen can move really good.:suresure:

And here is King's reaction to Green Bull using his powers, even King was shocked that Green Bull defeated all those Beasts Pirates so quickly.

Yeah I'll take my L on King and Queen not being nerfed, but at the end of the day there would still not be any huge difference even if they were in perfect health.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nothing would really change even if they were in perfect health, sure they could maybe put up a slightly better fight but they would still get defeated at the end.

It also still doesn't change the fact that they both had a week to recover, the episode even shows us that they were able to still move fine despite being nerfed.

For a guy who is supposed to be recovering from his injuries, Queen can move really good.:suresure:

And here is King's reaction to Green Bull using his powers, even King was shocked that Green Bull defeated all those Beasts Pirates so quickly.

Yeah I'll take my L on King and Queen not being nerfed, but at the end of the day there would still not be any huge difference even if they were in perfect health.

@Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Julius
Gb literally said their bodies are dying

Damn so Aramaki knew they were injured and can therefore accurately jaudge how strong they'd be at full health and still stated no Admiral could ever lose to mere commanders?

Welp looks like Rob Lucci's rival and Sanji are still fodders to actual toptiers just like the clowns they beat in Wano
No such statement exists. GB is actually scared that losing to injured enemies would disgrace him. :josad:

Damn so Aramaki knew they were injured and can therefore accurately jaudge how strong they'd be at full health and still stated no Admiral could ever lose to mere commanders?

Welp looks like Rob Lucci's rival and Sanji are still fodders to actual toptiers just like the clowns they beat in Wano
And Kizaru offered to go to Wano. And thought non-acoc snakeman was strong enough to beat Kaido. In reality? The snakeman kaido beat was much stronger lol.

Something tells me...these admirals overrate themselves.
Post automatically merged:

They should get SpongeBob VA to do the Aramaki scream. Because that's where this is all headed