Break Week The Truth That Cannot Be Questioned (Mihawk's True Hype)

Zoro fans accuse others of being in cope, but I see a barrage of topics created by themselves and being commented by themselves with them trying to "prove" something, if it is a fact, what is the reason for so much effort?

:zorothink:
Lets turn blind eye to years of deliberate misinformation lies about Shanks fighting style coping in order invalidate Mihawks title and elevate Shanks. Nobody works harder than Zoro/Mihawk haters you are just butthurt your head canons are getting shattered now:suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro fans accuse others of being in cope, but I see a barrage of topics created by themselves and being commented by themselves with them trying to "prove" something, if it is a fact, what is the reason
Yes. It's zoro fans fault that people have argued for 20 years that world's strongest swordsman doesn't mean world's strongest swordsman

Lets turn blind eye to years of deliberate misinformation lies about Shanks fighting style coping in order invalidate Mihawks title and elevate Shanks. Nobody works harder than Zoro/Mihawk haters you are just butthurt your head canons are getting shattered now:suresure:
But we always say that Haki is what matters to Shanks, what changed? Shanks had a sword 10 years ago and he has it today, his strength is Haki.

But we always say that Haki is what matters to Shanks, what changed? Shanks had a sword 10 years ago and he has it today, his strength is Haki.
And according to Zoro, Journey to become WSS requires:
Meito Swords, Cutting Technique, Strength (Which manifests in Flying Slashes), CoO, CoA & CoC

Mihawk's Sword is obviously Top 01
Mihawk's Cutting Technique is obviously Top 01
Mihawk's Flying Slashes (Which requires Strength) is obviously Top 01
So why stop here?

Mihawk's CoO is also Top 01 (Hence his Imu-Like & Clairvoyant Eyes)
Mihawk's CoA is also Top 01 (Hence He forged a Black Blade)
Mihawk's CoC is also Top 01 (Hence why even Shanks couldn't beat him)

If Shanks was better than Mihawk in any of these, He would have been WSS Instead, as simple as that

And according to Zoro, Journey to become WSS requires:
Meito Swords, Cutting Technique, Strength (Which manifests in Flying Slashes), CoO, CoA & CoC

Mihawk's Sword is obviously Top 01
Mihawk's Cutting Technique is obviously Top 01
Mihawk's Flying Slashes (Which requires Strength) is obviously Top 01
So why stop here?

Mihawk's CoO is also Top 01 (Hence his Imu-Like & Clairvoyant Eyes)
Mihawk's CoA is also Top 01 (Hence He forged a Black Blade)
Mihawk's CoC is also Top 01 (Hence why even Shanks couldn't beat him)

If Shanks was better than Mihawk in any of these, He would have been WSS Instead, as simple as that
Not for me, he will have to show better feats than Shanks. I'm the skeptical type and I only believe in concrete facts.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk's Title has never been an impediment for Shanks to be stronger, when we consider that haki is his strength and not his sword skill. Nothing changed

:kata:

when it comes to Combat which requires Reaction Speed, Attack Speed, Technique, AP, Three Haki Types, Strength, Weapon ... etc
Mihawk is Absolutely Strongest (No Questions)
Wrong.
Stop with this nosense, Oda made it clear with his own words when he talked about Bullet, he said to be the One #1 in the world you must defeat admirals and yonkos, not Mihawk.
It's not hard to understand that at least world-wise Mihawk Is not the strongest out there, at least one among Yonkos or admirals should be at the very least slightly above him to make Oda's own words have a sense.

Be ready to vanish when he does lmao.
Sadly, we already had the displeasure of seeing it in action several times and it created some memes.

But let's wait and see his full potential (if it exists), will he do anything useful soon or will he stay until the end to be victimized by Zoro, you know, people change, I wasn't that engaged in One Piece , perhaps that day is far away and I stopped reading.