Break Week The Truth That Cannot Be Questioned (Mihawk's True Hype)

Not for me, he will have to show better feats than Shanks. I'm the skeptical type and I only believe in concrete facts.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk's Title has never been an impediment for Shanks to be stronger, when we consider that haki is his strength and not his sword skill. Nothing changed

:kata:
The power of the swordsman as shown by Zoro is mostly haki. Mihawk is the strongest swordsman. Shanks is a top 2 swordsman (it is with him that mihawk
fleet and White Beard compare). That is, fencing skills + Mihouk hacks > fencing skills +Shanks hacks. After all, haki are 80% of the swordsman's strength. Swordsmen are the main hakimen of the OP (except garp).

Mihawk's Title has never been an impediment for Shanks to be stronger, when we consider that haki is his strength and not his sword skill. Nothing changed

Haki is part of swordmanship and the distinction between haki and swodmanship only live in a reality you genjutsu'd yourself into.

What was the only flashback of Zoro timeskip training we got about?
What was Zoro power up in Wano about?

Can you remind me where?
is in one of those endless threads about Shanks "Swordsman" or "no"

Anyway, I'm in an adamant position, so if you don't have any Mihawk feats that surpass Shanks, then don't try to argue, because I won't even look.

And titles aren't feats, not until they're put to the test.

is in one of those endless threads about Shanks "Swordsman" or "no"

Anyway, I'm in an adamant position, so if you don't have any Mihawk feats that surpass Shanks, then don't try to argue, because I won't even look.

And titles aren't feats, not until they're put to the test
- If Shanks is not a swordsman, then what is he?
- If Shanks is not a swordsman, then what does he do with a sword?
- If Mihawk is not stronger than Shanks, then what does his title mean?
- The kanji means "the world's strongest swordsman" as in "the strongest among all swordsmen", "who sits at the top as the strongest of all swordsmen". If Shanks is stronger than Mihawk because he has a "stronger haki", does it mean that Shanks sits at the top of all swordsmen and so, he is the WSS?
- If Shanks is above Mihawk, then does it mean that Zoro will have to face Shanks after Mihawk to reach his dream?

Since WG job was to patrol the seas?
There's more pirate on the seas then marines.
are there really? look how deep the marines run.
we only get to see top layer, you forget there's a billion koby's and helmeppo's trying to ascend through the wg ladder at any given moment. some of them sincerely so.
never mind sword
never mind the cp's
never mind individual marine bases having their own lore like g-14

never mind i don't even grasp how the verses own lore is supposed to stand if wg aren't competent enough in their propaganda to recruit more able bodied fighters than pirates.

- If Shanks is not a swordsman, then what is he?
- If Shanks is not a swordsman, then what does he do with a sword?
- If Mihawk is not stronger than Shanks, then what does his title mean?
- The kanji means "the world's strongest swordsman" as in "the strongest among all swordsmen", "who sits at the top as the strongest of all swordsmen". If Shanks is stronger than Mihawk because he has a "stronger haki", does it mean that Shanks sits at the top of all swordsmen and so, he is the WSS?
- If Shanks is above Mihawk, then does it mean that Zoro will have to face Shanks after Mihawk to reach his dream?
so no feats

:kayneshrug:

Shanksboy on the copy starting with DR Zoro said he would lose if the haki of spades were stronger. Zoro trained haki from Mihouk (and not techniques that remained his own), then he trained ruoo (trying to control enma), then he mastered acoc. And the only fencing technique that he learned during the ts is cutting fire. And now he combines the simultaneous use of ryoo and acoc, becoming the most damageable mugiwara. And then with the help of haki will make the blades black. And so the facts. All Zoro ap starting from the TS are 90% haki. Shanks uses a blade and haki. Shanks' fencing is so incredible that he is mentioned by the navy comparing him to mihawk. Shanks is a swordsman and Mihawk is the STRONGEST swordsman. Fencing includes haki. Mihawk > Shanks according to the totality of all factors.

are there really? look how deep the marines run.
we only get to see top layer, you forget there's a billion koby's and helmeppo's trying to ascend through the wg ladder at any given moment. some of them sincerely so.
never mind sword
never mind the cp's
never mind individual marine bases having their own lore like g-14

never mind i don't even grasp how the verses own lore is supposed to stand if wg aren't competent enough in their propaganda to recruit more able bodied fighters than pirates.
:kaidowhat:

Top Fencing in op=sword swing+physical strength+haki. Mihawk>Shanks. Even if haki Shanks is stronger (and this is not the case, because Mihawk has a black blade), then according to the combination of these three factors, Shanks is still weaker. That's why Mihawk is the STRONGEST.

A long time ago before you even started read the manga, Admirals, Warlords etc didnt have feats either. Does it mean that pre ts Luffy was stronger because it wasnt their time to shine ?
It was never a problem for them to accept that Whitebeard was WSM and Kaido was WSC.
However, when it's Mihawk, people question the title and what Oda is trying to do because of a certain red-haired pirate's portrayal.
I fell into it, I also argued back so I understand the situation but at least, accept that the title is not meaningless.

Perhaps with examples you will understand what feats are

You must be blind then
probable, maybe the scans didn't load? it's a possibility too.
:josad:

A long time ago before you even started read the manga, Admirals, Warlords etc didnt have feats either. Does it mean that pre ts Luffy was stronger because it wasnt their time to shine ?
Which is not the case with Mihawk, he has several feats, they are just useless, because they became memes. And let me point something out, it's not enough to show, it has to prove better than Shanks's.

Perhaps with examples you will understand what feats are
What are you trying to say?

You believe that Shanks uses haki with his swords and not Mihawk only because Mihawk has not shown to use it yet? Are you this dense?

You think Shanks has greater haki and so, is stronger than Mihawk only because Mihawk has not shown any haki feats? LOL.

You never said that about Whitebeard, yet you did not question his "world's strongest man" title.

Shanks had a duel with Mihawk right before meeting Whitebeard and having that sky split. You think he did not split the skies with Mihawk too?

1. Mihawk is a great swordsman, in fact the greatest swordsman, the one who sits at the top of swordsmanship.

2. Mihawk tells Zoro he needs haki.

3. Zoro wants to become the king of hell and surpass Mihawk by using conqueror's haki with his swordmanship. At this point, Zoro has not surpassed Mihawk yet who has to use conqueror's haki too.

4. Kaido compliments Zoro's haki, which is a part of his swordmanship.