Character Discussion The vanity in Roronoa Zoro's approach to his dream.

Jesus Christ seems like you are willingly in denial about one piece worsening in quality.
I'm not. Wano hasn't been the best but I still enjoy it. Doesn't mean I want Zoro to be whatever you want it to be because that's not what will make the story better.

And forget it I'm not going to bother replying to you. You clearly aren't reading my posts and you're just hoping to bait me. Just clearly trolling at this point because you don't find enjoyment in One Piece and you want others to feel the same way.

do not have an immediate answer for this question since even oda epithet for zoro is Pirate Hunter. I would expect zoro to be a little more fascinated with swordsmanship and beat some people that were known for their swordsmanship but to my knowledge no swordsmen with some kind of pedigree have been beat by zoro. The only 2 swordsmen who had a pedigree that zoro fought were Ryuuma(with brook's shadow so technically he fought brook) and Mihawk.
You are contradicting yourself… You are saying Zoro beating reknown swordsmen is what would make him a good swordsman in your eyes… But you just said that even if Zoro beats Mihawk he won’t be a good swordsman

is there a more reknown swordsman in one piece Zoro should beat?

I'm not. Wano hasn't been the best but I still enjoy it. Doesn't mean I want Zoro to be whatever you want it to be because that's not what will make the story better.

And forget it I'm not going to bother replying to you. You clearly aren't reading my posts and you're just hoping to bait me. Just clearly trolling at this point because you don't find enjoyment in One Piece and you want others to feel the same way.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/wano-is-disasterclass.20890/

You are contradicting yourself… You are saying Zoro beating reknown swordsmen is what would make him a good swordsman in your eyes… But you just said that even if Zoro beats Mihawk he won’t be a good swordsman

is there a more reknown swordsman in one piece Zoro should beat?
Really bro do i have to reexplain myself ?

Zoro not beating any notable swordman is the worst decision by Oda
It's like Luffy becoming Great Pirate/PK without beating any notable Pirate so far

Really bro do i have to reexplain myself ?
I’ve read your original post. Then I replied to the weird statement about Zoro being a bad swordsman or something… Then you replied to that and I replied back mentioning you literally just contradicted yourself

isn’t this not a proper summary of what has happened?

I’ve read your original post. Then I replied to the weird statement about Zoro being a bad swordsman or something… Then you replied to that and I replied back mentioning you literally just contradicted yourself

isn’t this what a proper summary of what has happened?
The overrall journey of Zoro becoming WSS has been anticlimactic to me because he has been played as a first commander/vice-captain/pirate nakama more than as him becoming a swordsman. Notable swordsman hierarchy is one of the reasons for sure but there are others such as zoro's lack of will to check out more about the swordsmanship world.
Post automatically merged:

It's like Luffy becoming Great Pirate/PK without beating any notable Pirate so far
Tell these people

Is it ndule? Is it really? is this the worst decision by Oda? Because you care a lot about Zoro and really understand his story and have never tried to downplay him ever with your nonsensical headcanon ever

no, you are a true Zoro fan who just really wants the story to do right by him… Is this you Ndule?

I guess I am not a true one piece fan If i criticise one piece post enies lobby which is only a vile representation of a great series that once was that is design to leech as much money as it can by irrelevant merchandize and fanservice characters.

Ah, so I was right. Sorry One Piece isn't turning out how you expected, hopefully you'll find enjoyment in it again. I won't tell you to stop reading either because obviously you're attached to it. I've been consuming it for longer than you have and I still enjoy it. But to each their own I guess.
we can debate wano there and you can show me how great it is

Help me understand this. What do you consider “swordsmanship” in the one piece world?
We never had a flashback on why Zoro likes swords. We never had swordsmanship defined by zoro if so i do not remember. We only had zoro say a katana must obey his user.There are tons of things unexplored.

We just had king and zoro say that they wanted to die by the sword which feels shallow since king has no mention of his sword ability. King's allure was his race not even his zoan abilities...

Lol seriously, I'm not sure what he's talking about. This site is like one of the few ones where people are fans of One Piece and openly criticize it. Unlike hive mind reddit where they'll downvote you to oblivion for even looking at Oda funny.

we can debate wano there and you can show me how great it is
It's not that serious I didn't claim that Wano was Oda's piece de resistance. I just said I still enjoy One Piece. You're free to dislike it lol. I also disliked a bunch of random things from Wano as well. You're saying we're claiming that you're not a One Piece fan (which I clearly didn't do) but then you're saying we're Oda d riders which also isn't true. A lot of people here are critical of post ts here.

Last edited:
We never had a flashback on why Zoro likes swords. We never had swordsmanship defined by zoro if so i do not remember. We only had zoro say a katana must obey his user.There are tons of things unexplored.
A flashback of Zoro picking up his first sword or whatever IS NOT swordsmanship

Please… I’m asking you, what exactly do you mean by “Swordsmanship”… Your entire claim here is based on the premise that Zoro has not actually been practicing swordsmanship for the last 1000 chapters or something right? So can I get a direct explanation of what “swordsmanship” means here

You say the only times Zoro is involved in swordsmanship is when he is taking his swords right? Which has happened three times. In Logue town. Thriller Bark and Wano.

is that it? Did you read 1000 chapters of one piece and your conclusion of what swordsmanship is in those 1000 chapters is “taming swords”?

Is it ndule? Is it really? is this the worst decision by Oda? Because you care a lot about Zoro and really understand his story and have never tried to downplay him ever with your nonsensical headcanon ever

no, you are a true Zoro fan who just really wants the story to do right by him… Is this you Ndule?
Name notable swordmen that Zoro best so far? Zero

Luffy beat 10 notable pirates so far + 2 more to come

You guys really can't see it that Oda treated WSS dream & goal very cheaply
The only notable sword user he gets to beat happens to not be swordman.

I always said it, Oda doesn't care about WSS that much or else Zoro would be beating top Samurai or swordmen but nope

A flashback of Zoro picking up his first sword or whatever IS NOT swordsmanship

Please… I’m asking you, what exactly do you mean by “Swordsmanship”… Your entire claim here is based on the premise that Zoro has not actually been practicing swordsmanship for the last 1000 chapters or something right? So can I get a direct explanation of what “swordsmanship” means here

You say the only times Zoro is involved in swordsmanship is when he is taking his swords right? Which has happened three times. In Logue town. Thriller Bark and Wano.

is that it? Did you read 1000 chapters of one piece and your conclusion of what swordsmanship is in those 1000 chapters is “taming swords”?
Go read/watch ruroni kenshin and you'll see some of the principles of swordsmanship not explained or ignored in one piece. I am too lazy to write everything out for you.

I always said it, Oda doesn't care about WSS that much or else Zoro would be beating top Samurai or swordmen but nope
Good stuff. Now next step is to like my thread https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/wano-is-disasterclass.20890/

My boy Ndule… Am I to assume you are the biggest Zoro fan on this site or not? Yes or no?