Character Discussion The Virgin Garp Vs The Chad Fujitora

Fuji is the worst Admiral.

Marine fans used to be cool guys wtf happened to you. All this cringefest "chadmirals" "papalino" "Papazuki" "Papatora"
:whitepress:
They are reflecting the cringe of Yonko fans who’ve been doing such silly stuff for much longer and to more ridiculous levels.

Garp: “I don’t want to get promoted to admiral because I want to do what I want and not listen to CDs.”

:whitepress:

Fujitora: “I’m going to get promoted to admiral AND STILL do whatever tf I want and not listen to CDs.”
:fujilaugh:

Issho is so much more chad than Garp it’s not even funny. @Elder Lee Hung @Kurozumi Wiwi
It funny to think that this old looking issho is younger than even akainu and kizaru. Yeah he is definitely future fleet admiral. He is more Chad than even garp. So, He should be the one that surpassed garp. Not this coby shit.

Fuji is a bitch who would have done nothing if Garp’s son didn’t send a few good men to embarrass the Admirals.

Shamed into action by Lindberg, Morley and Karasu lmao.

I love Fuji but you came for the main man

Garp don’t care about slaves, their fault for being weaklings.
Nah this is straight up cope
Fujitora is not dumb, he knows the value of his Admiral position. Results take time, he needed two years to cook the abolishment of the Warlord system, and whatever he's planning next will take time. But one thing's for sure, Issho understands the value of his position, and he used it perfectly so far by taking advantage of any opportunity at hand.

Garp is definitely not a fan of slavery lol, but he can't do nothing about it. He's wary of confronting the WG which is natural because the organization is larger than life, but Issho got balls of steel. I don't blame Garp personally, he's a pure trooper and this job takes wits.
He's still a marine far more righteous and just than the scum of the seas, but Issho for sure wins the marine badge of goatness.

Garp protecting CDs and their slaves in God Valley is hella sus too

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Fuji is a bitch who would have done nothing if Garp’s son didn’t send a few good men to embarrass the Admirals.
And Garp is a selfish bitch who allows CD slaves to exist doing absolutely nothing, because he has his own personal freedom and therefore fuck everyone else
:jordanmf:

This is one of the weirdest Fujitora downplay comments I have ever seen, “he wouldn’t have freed the slaves without an excuse to do so!” Lmfao, as if Garp doesn’t spend all day doing whatever the hell he wants completely ignoring the fact that his own personal freedom is a contributing factor to the institution he serves owning slaves, and not doing anything at all about it because he cares about nothing and has no morals lol.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Nah this is straight up cope
Fujitora is not dumb, he knows the value of his Admiral position. Results take time, he needed two years to cook the abolishment of the Warlord system, and whatever he's planning next will take time. But one thing's for sure, Issho understands the value of his position, and he used it perfectly so far by taking advantage of any opportunity at hand.

Garp is definitely not a fan of slavery lol, but he can't do nothing about it. He's wary of confronting the WG which is natural because the organization is larger than life, but Issho got balls of steel. I don't blame Garp personally, he's a pure trooper and this job takes wits.
He's still a marine far more righteous and just than the scum of the seas, but Issho for sure wins the marine badge of goatness.
Fujitora would have done nothing without the RA, which he did not know was happening.

Nor was he especially relevant in getting rid of the Warlords.

He’s not this masterplanner in the slightest. He only acts when someone else does.
Post automatically merged:

And Garp is a selfish bitch who allows CD slaves to exist doing absolutely nothing, because he has his own personal freedom and therefore fuck everyone else
:jordanmf:

This is one of the weirdest Fujitora downplay comments I have ever seen, “he wouldn’t have freed the slaves without an excuse to do so!” Lmfao, as if Garp doesn’t spend all day doing whatever the hell he wants completely ignoring the fact that his own personal freedom is a contributing factor to the institution he serves owning slaves, and not doing anything at all about it because he cares about nothing and has no morals lol.
Garp doesn’t give a shit.

Fuji tosses and turns at night about being a good man but only steps up when pirates and revolutionaries are there to do most of the job for him.

Man’s a fraud. None of the other Admirals (and Garp) need to hide behind others like Fuji does.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
You're trippin. This also came after his efforts to embarrass Doflamingo and the WG.
Wow.

His great role was to get two kings to meet up and do the speaking for him. That’s something worth hyping.

His even better role in Dressrosa was to step back, let pirates do the job and apologise after it.

Everything Fujitora has done so far has came about because other characters have stepped up and done the hard work for him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Just like Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji and Ryo lol
Not at all. Akainu, Aokiji, and Ryokugyu actually have morals. Akainu and Ryokugyu for example probably believe that the existence of slaves is either a good thing or simply a necessary element of the World Government. They may have fucked up ideals but at least they have ideals that they fight to uphold.

Garp has no ideals and no morals. “I’m free so fuck everyone else. Wait what? My bosses own slaves? Monkey no get words. Most freedom on the Seas!”

Garp is a giant screaming retard with no morals and no ideals of his own aside from his own perceived personal freedom (which isn’t even real lol). Do not even compare him to the other Admirals.

To the other fandoms we're a unit, but internally there was always a Garp vs Admirals struggle for supremacy.
:catrude:
All because he got piss at akainu and wanted to kill him then the akainu haters with wild with it and some Marines fans (yes even you marinehq) brought into the slander and start hating him lol

All because he got piss at akainu and wanted to kill him then the akainu haters with wild with it and some Marines fans (yes even you marinehq) brought into the slander and start hating him lol
Or maybe because Oda literally has him go 1v1 with an ex Admiral in the canon manga lol.

Oda clearly fueled the debate.