Theory The voice of all things is the strongest ability in One Piece

How about the voice of all things could also give voice to objects in the first place, like Luffy without his knowlege gave voice to Merry Go?
This klabauter mann Franky mention to Usopp is the spirit of the ship, but with Luffy`s VOAT gave the spirit a voice?

Maybe this could also reply to the Kozuki clan who where able to write poneglyph giving them some voices to augment within the stones?

Back in Punk Hazard when he says this is the New World and they weren't playing of being pirates.
That makes two. Luffy showed his worth as a captain when he decided to fight for nami, when he made the decision to take a detour to heal Nami, before going to alabasta, when made Vivi realize that the fastest way to save alabasta is go straight for crocodile, when he kicked enels as for his crew, when he declares war on the WG for a crew member, and this are some instances. The moments you mention is a good vice captain moment but nothing proving that he is teaching g Luffy how to be a captain. Luffy already knows how to be one when it is serious. He was the one showing the most respect to Momo by not treating him like a kid but like the shogun he claimed to be.

That makes two. Luffy showed his worth as a captain when he decided to fight for nami, when he made the decision to take a detour to heal Nami, before going to alabasta, when made Vivi realize that the fastest way to save alabasta is go straight for crocodile, when he kicked enels as for his crew, when he declares war on the WG for a crew member, and this are some instances. The moments you mention is a good vice captain moment but nothing proving that he is teaching g Luffy how to be a captain. Luffy already knows how to be one when it is serious. He was the one showing the most respect to Momo by not treating him like a kid but like the shogun he claimed to be.
Luffy showed his wasn't worth being a captain when he took a fight with Aokiji, punched a Celestial Dragon and all times he got arrested after timeskip.

Luffy showed his wasn't worth being a captain when he took a fight with Aokiji, punched a Celestial Dragon and all times he got arrested after timeskip.
Luffy didn’t pick a fight with aokiji. It was robin who started the fight. Luffy’s Mano a Mano saved the crew. Have you been reading one piece, bro? Luffy punching a celestial dragon showed that he is different than all other pirates who shit theirselves in front of them and it proved that he doesn’t care who you are when it comes to his friends. Bro debating you is pointless. So I’m just gonna agree with you. Zoro is the best captain Luffy should give the title up him, and while we are at it. Usopp should become the navigator and chopper the chef.

Luffy didn’t pick a fight with aokiji. It was robin who started the fight. Luffy’s Mano a Mano saved the crew. Have you been reading one piece, bro? Luffy punching a celestial dragon showed that he is different than all other pirates who shit theirselves in front of them and it proved that he doesn’t care who you are when it comes to his friends. Bro debating you is pointless. So I’m just gonna agree with you. Zoro is the best captain Luffy should give the title up him, and while we are at it. Usopp should become the navigator and chopper the chef.
Aokiji was ready to leave and Luffy kept provoking him. Aokiji just let him alive because of Garp. Luffy was the one putting the whole crew in danger for no reason. Then again back at Sabaody, despite of Hatchan warnings even after being shot.
New World Luffy is still a bad captain since he is constantly getting captured. He is the one supposed to save his crewmates not the other way around. But he can't help being so weak.

Aokiji was ready to leave and Luffy kept provoking him. Aokiji just let him alive because of Garp. Luffy was the one putting the whole crew in danger for no reason. Then again back at Sabaody, despite of Hatchan warnings even after being shot.
New World Luffy is still a bad captain since he is constantly getting captured. He is the one supposed to save his crewmates not the other way around. But he can't help being so weak.
Here is the chapter:
https://1piecemanga.com/manga/one-piece-chapter-320/
You can see robin attacks Aokiji, than Aokiji attacks Robin and zoro stops it with his sword, sanji kick it away and Luffy uses Gomu gomu no bullet. Aokiji freezes robin and wants to break her. Usopp saves her and Luffy requests a fight Mano a Mano. Now tell me where did Luffy provoke him?? Honestly I didn’t want to say this, but you are really one of those Zorotards or maybe you are just trolling.
Post automatically merged:

@Herrera95 no come back now, that I proved you wrong?

Last edited:
Here is the chapter:
https://1piecemanga.com/manga/one-piece-chapter-320/
You can see robin attacks Aokiji, than Aokiji attacks Robin and zoro stops it with his sword, sanji kick it away and Luffy uses Gomu gomu no bullet. Aokiji freezes robin and wants to break her. Usopp saves her and Luffy requests a fight Mano a Mano. Now tell me where did Luffy provoke him?? Honestly I didn’t want to say this, but you are really one of those Zorotards or maybe you are just trolling.
Post automatically merged:

@Herrera95 no come back now, that I proved you wrong?
Same chapter Luffy trying to fight him before Robin made any move.
Previous chapter Luffy again doing the same shit while his nakamas stop him.

Your best argument is that Robin was the one who finally touched Aokiji. But Luffy was trying to do it way before her.

where??? Seriously!!?! Luffy tells him to leave and nothing was serious until Robin attacked and Aokiji said it might be wise not to let you go. But again, I’m done arguing with you.

Luffy, Voice of all things: CoO
Hear the Voices of others, others hear his voice

Zoro, Breath of all things: CoO
Feels the breath of objects, objects feel the Breath from him

Sanji, Passion of all things: CoO
Sense the passion from others, others Sense the passion from him

Just a thought