Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
So Sanji is with Nami and Carrot in Black Maria area now ? Or he stayed with Kinemon ?
Post automatically merged:

And what do you think about Sanji gags in this chapter ?

Well its stated they will split into 2 groups. So im assuming they splitted early and thr second group is meant to infiltrate through Maria's residence. I dont think Sanji will split up from Nami and the SHs. So hes probably gonna lead the second group of Samurai and SHs.

Aa for the gags....anything is better than the nosebleeds. And seeing how sad Sanji was last arc. Im glad hes enjoying himself this arc. However I expect him to act normal when it comes time for the fights. Hopefully seeing BM naked or no women will make him snap back to normal.

Well its stated they will split into 2 groups. So im assuming they splitted early and thr second group is meant to infiltrate through Maria's residence. I dont think Sanji will split up from Nami and the SHs. So hes probably gonna lead the second group of Samurai and SHs.

Aa for the gags....anything is better than the nosebleeds. And seeing how sad Sanji was last arc. Im glad hes enjoying himself this arc. However I expect him to act normal when it comes time for the fights. Hopefully seeing BM naked or no women will make him snap back to normal.
Hoping that Sanji wont run into Black Maria
Im okay with Sanji gags but not okay if Oda incorporate those into Sanji's fight.
We dont want a Khalifa 2.0

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hoping that Sanji wont run into Black Maria
Im okay with Sanji gags but not okay if Oda incorporate those into Sanji's fight.
We dont want a Khalifa 2.0
He's fucked if he does though man, I hate the idea of a Kalifa 2.0 especially as Nami is also around atm too
Yeah I don't want a gag Sanji fight too. But I don't think this will happen, if Sanji is alone with Maria I bet that Nami or an other ally will come too and fight her instead