Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
My fault, fixed it.

Think I know what your referring, about the world or stars move in a circle or something. Either way, Kaido and Orochi beast form have the swirlbrows, can't be a coincidence.
From SBS Vol. 7 – Chapter 55:
“D
okusha (reader): “Why does Sanji-san’s eyebrow curl up at the end? Please give a real answer!!”
Oda:
“Hey!! You, sit right there!! Now listen!! Everyone lives in circles!! The sun, the moon, and the earth all spin around!! And!! If the earth suddenly stopped spinning!! It would be a disaster, tidal waves everywhere!! Now remember that Sanji’s eyebrow channels that circular energy!! Reflect upon this!! You may go!!”

“D
okusha (reader): “Why does Sanji-san’s eyebrow curl up at the end? Please give a real answer!!”
Oda: “Hey!! You, sit right there!! Now listen!! Everyone lives in circles!! The sun, the moon, and the earth all spin around!! And!! If the earth suddenly stopped spinning!! It would be a disaster, tidal waves everywhere!! Now remember that Sanji’s eyebrow channels that circular energy!! Reflect upon this!! You may go!!”
Zoro called Kaido a natural disaster. And Oda in this sbs says Sanji channels the power of this natural disasters.:wonderland:

Sanji is the true WildFire:steef:

Yup..

Seiryu

Part of the Genbu

Suzaku

Curly eyebrows is a thing for mythical creatures in OP.
I need a cover page of all four, gonna be awesome!

“D
Oda: “Hey!! You, sit right there!! Now listen!! Everyone lives in circles!! The sun, the moon, and the earth all spin around!! And!! If the earth suddenly stopped spinning!! It would be a disaster, tidal waves everywhere!! Now remember that Sanji’s eyebrow channels that circular energy!! Reflect upon this!! You may go!!”
Oda keeping his cards close, Sanji gonna be a real Supernova lolll.

Yh Sanji has been gone since 1006....and i'm pretty sure he'll be gone for a while. Oda will stall him until he makes a grand entrance. He's made Sanji disappear twice this arc.

What doesn't make sense how he's not with Momo or the Scabbards at this point. The only logical explanation is that he's doing something else until he saves one of them. Due to the big focus on the Mary's, I think Sanji will fuck with their communication system somehow...which will cause a big effect.

And then he'll either save Momo from King or Kanjuro. Theres Set-up for him doing both. But of course he'll oneshot Kanjuro.

hope he's doing something like this.
Yh this happened in Skypeia. He was super serious in saving Nami...but he ended up taking a detour to destroy the inside of the Maxim.

Sanji should be at one of the sides by now. I'm 100% certain he won't end up going to the scabbards now. But it seems he still didn't come to Momo and Yamato. So I'm assuming he'll want to cut the line of sight to Momo and Yamato....by taking out the Marys. Then save them....
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Since it's Spring Break in the US, I have a lot of free time so expect some multiple Sanji related threads from me at some point later this week.:goyea:
Her third eye when matured supposedly can read Poneglyphs. That's Voice of All things equivalent. Beautiful indeed.
Yes but I feel like that's not all of it. @Doggo stated that her eye might "see" through everything that a normal person's eyes can't see. Pudding might have some rare Observation Haki like I stated in the other thread if she awaken her eye.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Best comparison that I can make with what I think Puddings third eye awakening could be, is the 3-eyed Raven from A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones, for watchers only).
Post automatically merged:

“D
Sanji bringing balance to the world leak confirmed by The Man himself.
lmao.