Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
They legit have nothing left man. The Yonko fans of old at least clung to hopes that the Yonko would look good in the future. These new age Yonko fans who just straight up deny reality are just sad.
I'm completely fine with Kaido's portrayal; he was a crazy, suicidal, war mongering drunk who wanted to die in battle, so he let his enemies get easy hits on him to gauge their strength, and give them a chance to prove they actually had a chance to kill them in battle, and refused to kill enemies who had damaged him, in hopes the could come back stronger to challenge him later.

It's Big Mom, Blackbeard, and Luffy who have portrayal problems.

Shanks is obviously on another level since he leveled Kid in one hit when Big Mom fucked up and left Kid and Law beat her after leaving them for dead rather than just killing them while they were down. Big Mom and Kaido were clashing evenly for what, two days? So, Shanks is still strong as fuck.

But, it's all about Buggy, BABY, GO BUGGY, BUGGY'S GONNA BE PIRATE KING!

I'm completely fine with Kaido's portrayal; he was a crazy, suicidal, war mongering drunk who wanted to die in battle, so he let his enemies get easy hits on him to gauge their strength, and give them a chance to prove they actually had a chance to kill them in battle, and refused to kill enemies who had damaged him, in hopes the could come back stronger to challenge him later.

It's Big Mom, Blackbeard, and Luffy who have portrayal problems.

Shanks is obviously on another level since he leveled Kid in one hit when Big Mom fucked up and left Kid and Law beat her after leaving them for dead rather than just killing them while they were down. Big Mom and Kaido were clashing evenly for what, two days? So, Shanks is still strong as fuck.

But, it's all about Buggy, BABY, GO BUGGY, BUGGY'S GONNA BE PIRATE KING!
Buggys either king of the seas or king of the world.

Nothing will stop him

I never blame on this dude, but it's getting surreal.

I wish I were a spoiler provider. So annoying. It's not just this forum. Literally MILLIONS of people around the world wait for it. It's a chain reaction.

Stop joking with people's minds.