Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
Someone said the Queen thing never happened while making fun of Sanji with Venus on Twitter, so I spent way too long on doing this (finding VIZs font and aligning it over the original) just to get them back.

Zoro Fans:
That was Luffy's fault since he grabbed Zoro and neither gave a single fuck about it.
It really must suck being a Runji fan, always coping and seething.
Someone said the Queen thing never happened while making fun of Sanji with Venus on Twitter, so I spent way too long on doing this (finding VIZs font and aligning it over the original) just to get them back.

Zoro Fans:
And why would Luffy ask such a retarded question when he was literally there! 100 hours to make this weak ass edit just to get debunked in 10 seconds...:kobeha:

Last edited:
That was Luffy's fault since he grabbed Zoro and neither gave a single fuck about it.
It really must suck being a Runji fan, always coping and seething.

Why would Luffy ask such a retarded question when he was literally there! 100 hours to make this weak ass edit just to get debunked in 10 seconds...:kobeha:
Does it matter? Both got bit. /endjoke.

I found this forum looking up theories on google to see if others thought the same, and found old topics here, lurked a while, and then joined.
Kinda same. I was browsing something about one piece and I came upon a thread because people here love to spam pictures and it shows up always high on google image. But the thing that finalbeta guy was saying was so fucking deluded and some people are still here agreed with it. I found it funny so I kept reading and made one day an account because the copium reached a new high in egghead/after wano last year

sadly the gigantic shit oda took on the "deuteragonist" of one piece still, axing all his plot lines, dropping him panel time, and btoing the headcanons of finelbeta and co echos to this day so we don't see those posts not anymore.

We will never get peak Nik and Final beta double essays like back in the day. Nik is not the same since then :josad::josad: Nowadays we get third rate sfx bait threads by fenaker who always vanishes from the face of the earth after the official drops like his minions that spam his chatgpt image macros after getting btfo to kingdom come

fair

@Pot Goblin deserves the credit lol
Atleast you guys entertain yourself in good fun.
You remember the posts I described too right? you must read them from finalbeta and co. I think one guy was called seth? Peak funny deluded stuff:kobeha: I miss them the new ones are just lame and spammy :josad:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I hope it returns at least during the final arc when mangas get a lot of hype. Even if I'm not active, like you said, it was really peak would be so funny to read.
I don't think nothing else beside mihawk fighting or something can revive it to that level :josad:
I don't see any of the old users who openly hated the manga come back, even for the finale. But activity should be at it's peak during the end for sure!

I'm actually hoping someone breaths life into the theory section during that time.