Sign-up The Weeb's Worst Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow so you’re telling me if I pick an approved host, it’s gonna be a strong role?
Except fake Oreki. That one is guaranteed a jobber.
This was Akainu from the first one.

"We have to be thorough! If even one of those scholars made it onto that ship, all of the sacrifices we've made will have been for naught! We must eliminate the very possibility of this "evil" existing!!"

You are Sakuzuki!

[Passive - Magu Magu No Mi: Logia Type] -
As a Logia, you have control over your element and you're able to reform your body. This intangibility allows to become immune to role-blocks and redirects.

[Passive - Admiral Level] - You are the World Government's greatest military power. This makes you super-bulletproof (immune to super-kills).

[Passive - Fleet Admiral] - You are the highest ranking Marine. As the head of the Marines, you're well versed in paper-work and diplomacy. You will appear as Innocent upon investigations.

[Passive - Absolute Justice] - In order to cleanse the world of this evil, your actions will not be affected by locations.

[Active - Ryusei Kazan] - Once per cycle, you can kill a target of your choice with style. You'll shower them with magma-fists.

[Active - Kenbunshoku Haki] - As an Admiral, you have mastered Haki. When activated, this form of Haki allows you to sense whoever targets you and learn their role. This will last for a full cycle, and you may not use it twice in a row. [2-shots]

[Conditional Active - Busoshoku Haki] -
You are able to imbue your "Ryusei Kazan" with Haki. This will upgrade your kill into a super-kill. [3-shots]

[Conditional Active - Dai Funka] -
This is your signature technique, the "Great Eruption". You will turn all your magma-fists into 1 giant one. This will allow to Janitor the role of your target. You may not use this alongside "Busoshoku Haki". [2-shots]

[Active - Inugami Guren] -
You create a wave of Magma shaped like a dog's head. You can target 3 people and simultaneously role-blocking them. [2-shots]

[Active - Buster Call] -
This is the ultimate form of military attack. As an Admiral, you may initiate a Buster Call on one of the locations. This will destroy the location and you will role-block every one presents there, as well as gain a super-kill. This bypass immunity. This will last one full cycle. [1-shot]

[Active - Squard, trust me dawg!] -
Akainu is a master bullshitter. You can fool people with ease, and send them do your dirty work. You can target someone and redirect their next action towards a target of your choice.

[Active - Ace, Whitebeard is a bitch!] - On top of being a master bullshiter, Akainu is a legendary trash-talker. You can target someone and provoke them. If they take the bait, you will super-kill them. To take the bait, they must quote you 5 times during the same phase. [3-shots]

[Active - FAKE NEWS!] -
As the head of the Marines, you will not allow anything to bring shame on you. Once per cycle, you can contact your buddy [Big News Morgan - @novaselinenever], and have him print out a fake write-up. This ability will no longer be available if he dies.

The Weebs have infested the populations. You can not take any risk. You must eliminate this evil, even if it means killing civilians along the way.

Wincon -
Eliminate all the other players and bring justice to this world.​

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Members Mafia will be its own game sometime in Season 2. You guys are free to submit users in here but just know that there will already be a full-fledged Mafia coming later. So I say, save your pick for something else instead of a user.
@Dragomir @AL sama Can you take off Moe? If we're doing a members edition later, TGM is 100% in. I don't want a redundant pick.
Drago and I JUST spoke about this. It needs to happen.
It'd be real fun lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.