Sign-up The Weeb's Worst Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

@Dragomir @Oreki can you show me gintoki and tsukuyo roles?
Nova will have to show you Gintoki, but here's Tsukuyo:
Tsukuyo -

[Passive - Courtesan of Death] - Trained by an infamous assassin in a fighting style very similar to that of a ninja, Tsukuyo is an extremely lethal and stealthy assassin. She will never be seen visiting her target when performing the faction kill, or using [Tantล]. As a courtesan, she will charm one random male role that targets her each cycle. She is immune to the actions and votes of charmed players for 2 cycles.

[Passive - Reflexes] - Tsukuyo reacts to her opponents' actions immediately, giving them no chance to find an opening. She is immune to role-blocks and will evade the first action targeting her each phase, as well as learn the identity of the players visiting her. The first time she's targeted by a kill, she'll always evade it even if she had already been targeted that phase.

[Active - Kunai] - Once per cycle, Tsukuyo may target a player and shower them with numerous Kunais. They will be role-blocked and vote-silenced for that cycle.
--- [Perfect Aim] - During the day, she may throw her Kunai at a write-up of her choice and destroy an action from it, negating its effect. This may fall on certain abilities. [2-shots]

[Active - Tantล] -
Once per cycle, Tsukuyo may target a player and slice through them, destroying an ability they posses permanently.
--- [Critical Blows] - If she targets the same player a second time, she will finish the job and role-crush them permanently. [1-shot]

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I was summoned here from discord.

Do we get to be a character we submit?
Post automatically merged:

Oh by rng?

Not sure if I want to submit my waifu then

:zorothink:

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
all roles will be randomized and one of your picks is bound to be in the game
Not sure If I want to see someone else with a Kurumi role tbh aside from me xD

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.